You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 9:37am

Game Critic. Where Wod is going wrong.

Overall, this game is great, its fun and somehow keeps me playing.

And im just saying, I am not one to complain about this game, I'd also hate to say it, it was alot better at one point.

9.5 years, I have played this game for. for a gamer, that is pure commitment. sure, i've had the odd 1-2 year break here and there, but thats because I have experienced unsatisfactory with the game and the direction it is heading towards.

This game now no longer advertises itself and it hasnt for a long time. How did you find the game? I found it on a advertisement from another game. So no new players = lesser revenue for the game. easy maths.

What happened to facebook? you have 10,437 likes and are not interacting with your fanbase? nor using advertising tricks.
Facebook used to have competitions for youtube, used to have random promotional codes, it was fun. share this or that for a prize (free advertising).

So, what can we do? but lose hope for this game? :sleep:

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 9:46am

What about the server merge that happened? why force everyone to speak english?

Also, on multiple occassions, ive seen the mentor list completly offline.

I am suprised that there are so many still left

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 10:13am

What about the server merge that happened? why force everyone to speak english?

Also, on multiple occassions, ive seen the mentor list completly offline.

I am suprised that there are so many still left

I don't think we mentors are robots, so we cannot manage to be online 24h on 24 :angel:
I think every mentor is trying to do his best :beer: but it is still a game, we are human and still have real life to live. :smoke:
Btw i agree with your thinking about facebook and other social media :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 2:16pm

Mentors would be needed a bit less if the library was updates more frequently than every 5 years.

Oh, and if people learned to read. That too.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 5:45am

Mentors would be needed a bit less if the library was updates more frequently than every 5 years.

Oh, and if people learned to read. That too.

The library is never truely updated. New crap is added, but there are still errors/missing info there that's been like that for years. I don't know if it's the same on other servers, but our library is nearly worthless.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:17am

Is it really that hard to maintain a proper library? I bet a bunch of competent and wise players would be more than happy to help with that, maybe for some diamonds, or make it a community event of some sort, because at this point I think that admins won't ever do something with the library.

Also fix broken links that go nowhere, that's really really bad for new players.

And as they said, trying to have a fresh and updated social media is not that hard, and I think it brings a lot of rewards compared to the effort.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 6:44pm

If you really are searching for some information, there are a lot of information in the forum section, specif there is a category of only guides.
Btw for more info you can alway check mentor site and other sub sites like :
-http://wodknowport.com/
-https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/
Also the russian or other language mentor site. :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:41pm

SOOOOooooo many links from in-game items/quests lead you to library but only bring you to the main library screen, there is no information of them in library, it just directs you to the library.. sure so many things might be added or changed, but absolutely little to no effort is put into library, if as much effort was put into the library as there is to come to forum and join the argumentative posts, then we may see a decent library, but it gets no light, but hey thanks to all the other sites tHAT have better librarys,, its pathetic we need to go to a player made site or even russian site to see a decent library

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:12pm

Really, the true and most important problem as noted is, the game isn't advertised anywhere. It's so bad now, that they are advertising other games on the login page to this game.

I came here by a link from an online game site called teagames that hosts a lot of free online arcade style games. This game was all over that site, so finally, one day I clicked on it and here I am. Now, they don't use any way to advertise. No facebook, no broadcasting on other pages.

It's even so bad that they don't even have the game listed on my.com where the other 15 or so games ran by my.com are listed..

Now, my post will probably get deleted, just like it has every time I've posted the fact that they don't advertise this game on their own site.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:22pm

I also found the game cus it was advertised on another site. I really wish they would advertise it again. Right now we don't have many if ANY new players. Most low lvls are multis. I feel like we have more people leaving than new coming in. Advertising would bring in more players which will lead to more money for the company. Game library, geeze, that thing hasn't been actually "updated" in years, with the exception of a few new pages every few months. We get everything from ru servers just translated, why can't we get the library too? Update library would help all players, new, old, mentors, guards, everyone.

Just my 2 cents on this topic.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:27pm

Really, the true and most important problem as noted is, the game isn't advertised anywhere. It's so bad now, that they are advertising other games on the login page to this game.

I came here by a link from an online game site called teagames that hosts a lot of free online arcade style games. This game was all over that site, so finally, one day I clicked on it and here I am. Now, they don't use any way to advertise. No facebook, no broadcasting on other pages.

It's even so bad that they don't even have the game listed on my.com where the other 15 or so games ran by my.com are listed..

Now, my post will probably get deleted, just like it has every time I've posted the fact that they don't advertise this game on their own site.

That's ok, I took a screen shoot of your message so we can keep posting images of it if it gets deleted.. :wink:

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:39pm

I was reffered here by one of my friends from another online game. More advertising for this game would be great to bring in new players.

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 6:40am

it is better to advertise after implementing updating for have option for select preferred language for quest, description resources etc. etc.

Friday, April 14th 2017, 8:27am

More advertising for this game would be great to bring in new players. <<<
this has been quaoted throught this thread oso i wont repeat or wuote whosaid it.
simply put thi sgam e has NO ..repeat....NO advertisement anymore....
6 yrs ago + i "found this game googling drogaon images & such...i brought my 2 cloests freinds in & they both love the game even with its "bugs" .....if there was more attention to the aspects of renewal here we could have a great many join anew. but just going off we players for references (which btw dont work anymore)< that stops new players from joining in.
The facebook events were nice when they worked< but htere again they are not advertised to the public (nor the players invloved ingame). make the change / advancement & puch this server & the others into a growing populus :) ......i will never quit this is my family & i have built it with my mind< lets do the same with many others .....mag or human alike :love1":rose:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Friday, April 14th 2017, 12:11pm

I will make a list of easy advertisements:
•Make a app for the game. Will gain easily 100-1000 players depending on how well it goes.
•Give 10 precious chests for a Facebook Share.
•Be active on facebook, do give-aways ect.
•Use advertisement services.

Do all of these and this game will double its activity

Friday, April 14th 2017, 5:45pm

What i love is how WoD is barely advertised but they advertise juggernaut wars on the login page of WoD -_-

Friday, April 14th 2017, 7:06pm

I will make a list of easy advertisements:
•Make a app for the game. Will gain easily 100-1000 players depending on how well it goes.
•Give 10 precious chests for a Facebook Share.
•Be active on facebook, do give-aways ect.
•Use advertisement services.

Do all of these and this game will double its activity

Quote 100% :beer: :beer:

Friday, April 14th 2017, 9:25pm

Check for bugs and fix them before deploying an update ? Keep up with Flash update and not force players to find solutions ?

Think these points will have a lot impact on keeping the existant population happy and them willingly gave money onto this game.

Just my 2 cents.
TO

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 3:15pm

Check for bugs and fix them before deploying an update ? Keep up with Flash update and not force players to find solutions ?

Think these points will have a lot impact on keeping the existant population happy and them willingly gave money onto this game.

Just my 2 cents.
TO

Is pretty hard as thing to do, even big games whith Beta server to try out the patches many times have bugs in the update, for this game i dont think they even have a Beta server where they test the patches xD :lol: :angel: :bllll: