You are not logged in.

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 4:47am

whatever those new 'objects' in the clan registrar's office are is a mystery as its all in Russian.
I'll look that up...

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 1:16pm

Last drop:
12:59 You have received Encased Bronze Pawn 8 pcs, Encased Bronze Knight 2 pcs, Encased Bronze Bishop 2 pcs, Encased Bronze Rook 2 pcs, Encased Bronze Queen 1 pcs, Encased Bronze King 1 pcs

but instead i received 3 http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=251189629 and 1 http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=388766684

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 1:18pm

no i'm sorry, i committed a mistake, it was right

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 10:08pm

Воины Огрия и Хаира! Сражение на Древнем плато началось! Великие драконы призывают вас в бой

Dragon fight announcement in Russian.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 5:46am

whats the update on automatic dresser issue, still not working.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 12:07pm

great so no real help here, no sweat.

also another things for no one to help with is battlefeild descriptions are all russian now. but no sweat lets leave it ruined

Friday, May 5th 2017, 12:13pm

this is sad, oh well

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 3:10pm

I was hunting today,during the hunt I was using auto-eat function of the game client (the manual one,in which I click on 'add set' and 'eat' buttons myself) usually when I eat it takes a little bit of time to say "Applied" and it gives me hp and the effect of satiety. However,when I click on "eat" and attack before seeing "Applied" the fight starts and then it says "Applied" but it doesn't give me satiety or any hp whereas it consumes my food.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 11:57pm

In the quest A Virulent Disease,after players are asked to gather resources in order to receive 6 Rock Shards in Twilight Meadows (Magmars) they are asked to talk to Kugar the Hunter,but when they do,they receive 1 Fell Stone and the Current Goal changes to "Take the mysterious stones to Kugar the Hunter" which is wrong.

Kugar asks players to talk to the Elder,not himself,therefore this error in current goals should be fixed.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 3:35pm

shadow's antichaos spell is bugged

Antichaos spell

Using this ability, Shadow can remove the negative effects of Chaos from itself and its master.

For some reason it doesnt remove any from itself anymore, i had a battle with gungl and its copies and my shadow died quickly because it had 12 poison stacked on him while he still had mana and my spells were all removed

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 11:33am

There are two upgrade books for vargash in the shop. One of them is in the Mounts section,the other one is in the Artifact section. I'm quite unsure which one to buy. Both have same price and writing on them,however,I felt the need to report.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 9:27pm

Clan bank report search doesn't work! fix please
404 not found

Friday, July 7th 2017, 5:36pm

Monkey Statuettes

Of all the things in the game,this is not even worth to mention just because a number is written wrong.

On the Monkey Statuettes (on Amber Statuette,at the very least) it says: "2016 Season"

I know it was meant to be for 2016,not this year,that's probably why it says that on those but it would be very much appreciated if it is corrected.

Monday, August 14th 2017, 2:13pm

When talking to Fisherman Vylis about catching a Fry in August seasonal event,it still says "Conversation with Nathan about Golden Fish"

Nathan is the Human fisherman,not Magmar.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 11:17am

When talking to Fisherman Vylis about catching a Fry in August seasonal event,it still says "Conversation with Nathan about Golden Fish"
This will be fixed today.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:37am

Ceramic Invulnerablity and Ceramic Durability Tablets' links are actually the link of Ceramic Initiative Tablet.

In Achievements-->Guidebooks section,there are tablet achievements and whenever i click on one of those,it takes me to Ceramic Initiative Tablet's page.

Same applies for Earthenware Durability Tablet (can be seen in same place as all the other tablets' achievements. It's both written green as if it's a ceramic tablet and it takes you to the page of Ceramic Initiative Tablet)

Earthenware Life Tablet's name is written wrong there,the description of the achievement says Study Ceramic Life Tablet.

Friday, August 18th 2017, 10:24am

I was doing instances yesterday,i was alone. First,I had the item distribution at 'leader distributes' but whenever I gave the items to myself,they became non-transferrable then,I changed the distribution settings to random,but again,whenever I killed a superbeing,the resource became non-transferrable as soon as i got it.I think it's bugged,it should be one time transferrable as it says 'it will be non-transferrable when owner changes

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:02pm

I have Aladeya Medal of Respect (2000 Reputation) and the permanent effect is this which restores 77% of the hp when it gets triggered during fight.

However,since I have blue medal,whenever I give a sacrifice,she gives me her blessing medal. After using it,I get this blessing and if this blessing gets triggered during fight,this should be the effect i get which restores 99% of the hp.

But minutes ago when I was fighting a monster after I used the blessing medallion I received,it got triggered in fight and what I received was blue in-fight effect (restores 77% of the hp) instead of purple effect. (restores 99% of the hp)

Monday, September 18th 2017, 12:11am

I have Aladeya Medal of Respect (2000 Reputation) and the permanent effect is this which restores 77% of the hp when it gets triggered during fight.

However,since I have blue medal,whenever I give a sacrifice,she gives me her blessing medal. After using it,I get this blessing and if this blessing gets triggered during fight,this should be the effect i get which restores 99% of the hp.

But minutes ago when I was fighting a monster after I used the blessing medallion I received,it got triggered in fight and what I received was blue in-fight effect (restores 77% of the hp) instead of purple effect. (restores 99% of the hp)

Please check reply here.