You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 2:40am

in battelfield/complete fights, search by name work no more

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:39am

Not from this update but since it is not in russian I post it here anyway..

Only members of the Clans of 2nd level or higher can participate in the siege of the fortress.
Clans from all servers can participate at the siege. At least 10 warriors must join the battle.
Attention! The timeout in fights is 20 seconds Die Bedingungen der Eroberung der Festung
• Die Anmeldung zum Kampf um die Festungen findet jeden Sonntag und Donnerstag jeweils um 12:00 Uhr statt.
• Die Auslosung der Teilnehmer an der Schlacht ist am Montag und Freitag um 21:00 Uhr.
• Der Kampf um die Festung findet immer Dienstags und Samstags um 21:00 Uhr statt.
• Das Clanoberhaupt kann den Teilnahmeantrag zur Eroberung der Festung nur für eine Levelgruppe stellen. Clanmitglieder, die dem Level der Festung nicht entsprechen, werden an der Schlacht nicht teilnehmen.
• In 5 Minuten vom Schlachtbeginn erhalten alle Clanmitglieder, die dem Level der Festung entsprechen, eine Benachrichtigung in Chat. Wenn sie darauf klicken, versetzen sie sich an den nötigen Standort.
• Nach Schlachtbeginn hat der Kriegsherr 3 Minuten Zeit, um die Krieger auf die Angriffspunkte (2 Türme und das Tor) zu verteilen. Dabei kennt er die Kräfteverteilung des Gegners nicht.
• 20% der an der Schlacht teilnehmenden Krieger kann der Kriegsherr in Reserve behalten. Nachdem die Schlacht begonnen hat, kann der Kriegsherr Reservekämpfer je nach Bedarf einsetzen. Sobald die Reserve freigegeben ist, muss sie innerhalb von 3 Minuten vollständig verteilt werden.
• Wenn der Kriegsherr es innerhalb der vorgegebenen Zeit nicht schafft, seine Krieger auf die Punkte zu verteilen, geschieht das automatisch.
• In jeder Festung befinden sich 3 wichtige Objekte: 2 Türme und das Tor. Das Ziel jeder Mannschaft ist mehr Objekten zu erobern, als der Gegner. In den Türmen und neben dem Tor starten die Schlachten, deren Sieger als Herrscher des Objekts hervorgeht.
• Während der Schlacht können einmalig zusätzliche Flüche verwendet werden:
- Umnachtung - diese magische Beschwörung, vom Clananführer während einer Schlacht ausgesprochen, ruft einen mächtigen Regenbogengeist der Finsternis in den Kampf, der den Schaden um 17% verringert, der den Verbündeten vom Feind zugefügt wird.
- Blitzflamme - diese magische Beschwörung, vom Clananführer während einer Schlacht ausgesprochen, ruft einen mächtigen Regenbogengeist des Blitzes in den Kampf, der den Schaden um 17% erhöht, der von den Verbündeten dem Feind zugefügt wird..
- Erhellung - diese magische Beschwörung, vom Clananführer während einer Schlacht ausgesprochen, ruft einen mächtigen Regenbogengeist des Lichts in den Kampf, der die Lebenskräfte der Verbündeten um 25 % wiederherstellt.

In den Festungskämpfen können keine Moroks gerufen werden.
Die Spieler, die an der Eroberung teilnehmen, erhalten Kühnheit, aber keine Erfahrung.

Would be nice to see that part in english and not German, which it been for I don't know how long... and it is in Inter-clan battles and for the Fortress Siezure ...

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 9:30am

Are you sure you placed the name of the character correct? I have tested and there is no issues:

Random fight search and battlefield search. Seems it works well.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 9:33am

IOU event vanished of the events list.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 9:48am

+1 Just came to say that

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 10:21am

+1 Just came to say that

Event is always added manually by the admins and not really on the date you used to see at the event list. Same is with Invasion of Chaos. Just keep an eye on the news. Will be announced there for sure!

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 12:57pm

Are you sure you placed the name of the character correct? I have tested and there is no issues:

yes i'm sure, I tested with mine ;)

was in talaar search
Dahna has attached the following file:
  • 0070 (2).jpg (147.53 kB - 53 times downloaded - latest: Sep 2nd 2017, 4:27am)

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 1:02pm

So then it is only Tallar issue, not all battlefields and not for completed fights. Thanks!

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 5:31pm

in russian in picture

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 3:02am

In captian fight http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=266133197
the captian never seemed to leave each of us especially after the mounts were dead. we could see the damage happening to him.

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 9:29am

sstill
Auto-eating, Equipping pockets and Clothing sets doesn't work at all.

fixed after re-log

Not fized. Autodress not working. Need to resave all dress.
not working i deleted saved dress, re dressed and saved it and still doesnt dress me, ive loggged in and out and still nada

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 10:39am

Get following Pop up when try to queue arena. Battlefield is available to level 15 players and below..

Friday, April 14th 2017, 12:30am

Hello I dont know since the update happen that : artful items to arsenal items has "Stop"

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…artikul_id=6773

Spoke to Lady Dawn and the option to change with crystal isnt there

Plz assist with the problem .

Thank you

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 12:39pm

In captian fight http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=266133197
the captian never seemed to leave each of us especially after the mounts were dead. we could see the damage happening to him.
It doesn't seem to be a bug but a feature :angel:
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17714 and
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17485 abilities added to captain, same as highlevel superbeings (filth etc) had