You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 1:48am

ATTN ADMIN: Oddity with clan items (pic posted), please explain.

Item is listed as belonging to Nefertiti but she has nothing in her backpack or can we see it. As clan leader I see all clan items in bank and on players but this wont open to its pic/description when clicked.

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…artikul_id=1216 <--- item

Can you please let us know what if anything this is and why its on one of my clan mates?

Thank you,
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 1:51am

Further investigation with other clan leaders seems its only in DS clan items listed, not in other clans I've asked so far.

Looking forwards to your reply.
Thank you,
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 1:58am

Here's your mystery item though I can't tell you why it's there or anything. Looks tasty though. Too bad it's apparently level 1-6.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 2:18am

Here's your mystery item though I can't tell you why it's there or anything. Looks tasty though. Too bad it's apparently level 1-6.
all you did was remove part of the article id... thats not it.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 2:22am

all you did was remove part of the article id... thats not it.

The part of the article ID I removed was the one that uniquely binds it to a certain player, like the difference between this link which is my pile of efrils and this link which is the regular-joe efril page.