You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 17th 2017, 12:52pm

Random chaotic video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF2gBjLUeDs

Btw there is any way for OBS to make 1080p videos? :D I love that I don't have to do the editing part lol

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 8:16am

You can try asking Battleking69,he's been doing these videos for quite a while. Also,nice job,always supporting content creators. :clap:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 9:13am

No Mork, easy win U.U :tease:

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 9:20am

Hey man, great vid but my fav is still the bone dragon one :P

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 9:49pm

:P I'm adding some... but I'm a noob... People like Mork, Aka, Dahna are stronger :D

I do them sometimes just for fun... I would like this game to be sponsorized a bit more... Hope those videos will be a bit interesting. :)