You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 17th 2017, 8:15pm

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes

Any leaks yet? should we know anything?

Monday, April 17th 2017, 8:50pm

Still on testing. Lot of things to be translated and some bugs to be fixed... But if all goes smooth.. Well (spolier alert) it will be very interesting, unpredictable and strange instance for all levels. Nothing you have seen till now!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 3:34am

Still on testing. Lot of things to be translated and some bugs to be fixed...

Not sure what's stopping them from releasing it yet then, everything else is in other languages and has tons of bugs. If we ever got anything that worked correctly, I don't know if anyone would participate as it would be unbelievable!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 6:52am

It can not be launched now. If it is, then no one will go more than 1 time due to the issues that are to be fixed.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: