You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 6:30pm

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes Feedback

Please leave your feedback on the new instance here

Official announcement in the news
Library page

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:47pm

Personal feedback and ideas :
1.This mod is useless, unless you want just lost 30 minutes for fun, hoping the enemy dont choose necromancer and put all 25 minions and in short stall you until the end of the pvp.
2.50 min of fight as necromancer :sleep:
3.I see that someone obtain valor and exp, someone elso no, it means it is considered as normal pvp or a j4f ? :glance:

Advices :
1.Please nerf necromancer summon number
2.Please put in game related stuff there too, won't use another 1 hour of game for.... nothing :beaten:

Way to be a really bad boy in that pvp :
1.Be a necromancer krets, take one of enemy, preferable 2, stay alway in block and summon all your minions :wizard:
P.S.Don't tell to your enemy that i said this :lol: btw, up to you
2.Be the mirrow guy and mirrow a random enemy, being sure about 90% that no one of them took the cleric :lol: :stronger:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 8:14pm

1.This mod is useless, unless you want just lost 30 minutes for fun, hoping the enemy dont choose necromancer and put all 25 minions and in short stall you until the end of the pvp.
Don't complain about 50mn of fight is what you did, summon 16 mob againts 1 guy ... 50mn of fight ... best way to force people to go no more.

I will never understand the fun you can have with such fights, stalling and summon ... waiting 50mn.
You really think that people will enjoy that instance with guys like you? Is really stupid, better hunt 1 hour.
And you was in same team.

Fortunately i met a other kretz necromencer, the guy used summon when was needed, was not a long fight and was a fun fight.

My feedback ...and the main issue is that we can be stuck in a fight with such guys who apparently don't know how to fight in a other way than stall (hum HW low lvl, is not a surprise)

For me, really bad experience, will try once again, but start really bad unless you want waste your time

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 8:28pm

In my experience trolls are immortal as they heal faster than they take damage. Kretch summons are rediculous because they can stall a fight for 30 mins. The only real pvp fight (lasting longer than 2 mins) I got in was a battle that ended with no conclusion. 2 trolls fighting eachother cannot kill eachother. Meaning if 2 trolls start a combat, they are stuck untill outside aid comes.

Also what was the purpose of it? Is there a reward that you get for doing it? The whole instance felt like more PVE and there is enough pve on WOD already? I mean it was interesting but felt kind of aimless. :)

Just my two cents though. :)

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 8:35pm

Not really worth the time spent there. if there are bad boys who stalls, then the fun becom pain in the ass. Even the valour gained there do not justify the time spent there.

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 8:46pm

Desert Scout:

Shuriken of the Scout does not damage 10% of HP, it actually does nothing, and can only be used 1 time a fight per enemy, cooldown to long and defeats the purpuse of what it is ment to do :thumbdown:

Servant of the Brotherhood:

Purification by Light after healing negative effect, its stays active on user and limits enemy to through again negative effects, not sure if this was the idea for it

Forest Troll:

I think we all saw, over powered :)
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 9:00pm

also arboslom is really though, but...

a map maybe? I couldn't find it
404 not found

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 9:05pm

just what happened to me

So:)
was naked when entering and i choose Absorlam as avatar...good one it seemed.
I killed lot of mobs on hunting mode then a lvl14 enemy .
i killed one lvl6 too and returned to base to try to change badges...that was the time i got blocked during 35min at base without beiing able to do any but fighting one more lvl6 enemy who entered base and attacked me.
It was impossible to enter shop / enter some passage or even exit instance...
Maybe it s the normal way but really it was strange ..lol
if some can explain a bit what to do:)...maybe destroy the enemy altar ... maybe not:) in my case i could nt do any but waiting for the end of instance....why did it ended? don t know...what happened to my badges...don t know:)....but i was Absorlam for a few....:)
:truce: :yes: :lol:

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 9:21pm

we work hard for our valor armors and this new bf is happening without it , why working if it's to pick with a godd armor and not fighting with ?
in short , bad experience , i won't never more put a foot in this m.ss again .

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 10:05pm

So pretty fun, I'd say, but well way too much bug. I'll try to say some I've seen :
Troll : Either he heals too much or don't take enough dommage, you choose
Desert Scout : as said already Shuriken is useless
Eternity Guard : His incinerating stare doesn't remove hp and most likely not enough strength
Arboslam : "Power of woods" stay not only for 5 turns but for the whole fight which is completly broken (+ stacks)

I can't tell for other character as far as bug are concerned but I feel like the warlock should have a longer waiting time for his "Suck Life Force"

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 10:37pm

So pretty fun, I'd say, but well way too much bug. I'll try to say some I've seen :
Troll : Either he heals too much or don't take enough dommage, you choose
Desert Scout : as said already Shuriken is useless
Eternity Guard : His incinerating stare doesn't remove hp and most likely not enough strength
Arboslam : "Power of woods" stay not only for 5 turns but for the whole fight which is completly broken (+ stacks)

I can't tell for other character as far as bug are concerned but I feel like the warlock should have a longer waiting time for his "Suck Life Force"

Don't complain about 50mn of fight is what you did, summon 16 mob againts 1 guy ... 50mn of fight ... best way to force people to go no more.

I will never understand the fun you can have with such fights, stalling and summon ... waiting 50mn.
You really think that people will enjoy that instance with guys like you? Is really stupid, better hunt 1 hour.
And you was in same team.

Fortunately i met a other kretz necromencer, the guy used summon when was needed, was not a long fight and was a fun fight.

My feedback ...and the main issue is that we can be stuck in a fight with such guys who apparently don't know how to fight in a other way than stall (hum HW low lvl, is not a surprise)

For me, really bad experience, will try once again, but start really bad unless you want waste your time

Was doing the same until i see that my 20% hp dmg ability just take his 5% hp in one tick and nothing else :puke:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 10:39pm

P.S. used 5 times the 20% necromancer skill and dealt even half the hp ammount of troll

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 10:55pm

you need to limit the time of this instance...way too long if both teams stall the other one. 25mn or 30mn instance max. Not fun after a while. Also give a bit of valor for losing team...sucks to battle it out for 45 minutes and end up with nothing at all.

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 10:55pm

you need to limit the time of this instance...way too long if both teams stall the other one. 25mn or 30mn instance max. Not fun after a while. Also give a bit of valor for losing team...sucks to battle it out for 45 minutes and end up with nothing at all.

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 11:00pm

second test

so...i finaly was able to buy amu at the shop but could nt use it ...fight bag not possible to use.
Except killing mobs and enemies i did nt found any other goal. just waited for time out and end of instance.
A bit desapointed...
Good game all....

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 11:26pm

arboslam is bugged I think - doubt its mean t to be like its working now:
Power of woods:
Arboslam calls for help the power of woods and empowers 4 allies with great strength for 5 turns!
its what it says in description. At the moment , the effect not only stays, but adds up with every new cast...so a gang of arboslams buffing one another , will hit 40 k and stun constant very quick - please fix it ...everybody is going as arboslam now .

Power of woods:
Arboslam calls for help the power of woods and empowers 4 allies with great strength for 5 turns!
its what it says in description. At the moment , the effect not only stays, but adds up with every new cast...so a gang of arboslams buffing one another , will hit 40 k and stun constant very quick - please fix it ...everybody is going as arboslam now .

Power of woods:

Friday, April 28th 2017, 12:01am

The concept behind this battlefield is awesome, specially for the fact that unites level 3-19 in balanced way. Very good :)

But there are some problems:
- Bugs written above but with good fixes it's ok.
- Attack on enemy base. Each battlefield is taking 10 minutes now. The fact is that each team go straight to attack base and it's too easy to take it down as things are now with 3 people! Put maybe a limit of points or "control points" before touching enemy altar directly...
- Valor output. I understand this instance is cheap (1g) and literally a new lv 3 can kill a lv 19 with 7650 rep rating, but sometimes valor is 0 and makes it totally not worth, except for fun. Give minimum valor to losers and winners decent enough and make fights more worth it.
- Time. Make instance max 30 min length. Mirror is very bad if no healers, and communication sucks between 3 servers to make a good tactic in random teams.
- Minions in map. Make those tokens more worth, no one really cares about buffing 1x or 10x, literally people just go straight to enemy base.

My two cents :) Do those fixes (specially valor) and this battlefield won't die like fast caves but will be populated like meridian vaults :)

Friday, April 28th 2017, 12:05am

Also problem is balance between actual valor taken... and how much this battlefield is "difficult".

If you add more valour, there is risk that people stop work on their characters only to do the dungeon which requires nothing but 1 gold,

but if you don't put valour, 2-3 days I can predict this battlefield will be just for fun for an alliance or will die,

maybe put something interesting inside. Like tokens to win something meaningful.

For example red premium pots, whatever...

Try to find a balance to don't kill this battlefield or make it useless :)