You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 12:40am

I found this BF fun, just pls rewatch spell (is spell?) of Arboslam, and the Guards decrese hp spell too is bugged.
Two classes are overpowered, no doubts, maybe in the future can have other classes more competitive, just to make the challenge more thrilling:D
Saw different hp total points for same class...talents?
Saw stuns out of superbows, how so?

A map could be nice, random players are really lost inside...they barely understand there is a base, and surprise, there is enemy base too!:O
Tokens are ok, but what's the sense if they don't stack in bag outside istance? 100 for bless or 10 for wraith are a waste of time during the time being of the istance, so far.. Collect them for a future purpose can work good, so pve and pvp in same space can really have a sense.Scalpers will scalp, hunters will hunt.
I see non capped guys got really few valor, which is good, or bad, depends, anyhow...

Does anyone know if it's possible get + 1 in exe ?

Thanks

Friday, April 28th 2017, 12:46am

Got why extra stuns...ignore above -.-

Friday, April 28th 2017, 7:13am

that ability for lvl 3-19 to be on same team, and lvl 3 to fight on equal footing with lvl 19 offer possibilities. perhaps clan vs clan, but not like the clan wars. or team vs team. make a tournament out of it, offers prizes, perhaps a badge thing like the rep badge. also need more tactic/strategy options rather than just go straight for flag.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 11:14am

only thing doing my head in is the fact everyone just wants to close the bf straight away for miserly 10k valor bonus.. other than that everyone is pretty much equal so its good for valor catch up + exe skills etc... you guys complain for everything :ponder:
Instert credit to continue

Friday, April 28th 2017, 11:40am

Maybe a 10 sec cool down when you resurect, I never had time to eat and replenish HP before I got attacked.

And was a noob and hit exit when a ghost and got kicked, dumb but hey would be good to ressurect in you're home base or make directions a bit easier

Friday, April 28th 2017, 11:48am

BIG BUG for Arboslam, i can use power of woods multiple times and it duration is by 1 hour.
with 4-5 of it we become invincible
the last istance lasted only 5 minutes

Friday, April 28th 2017, 12:37pm

This was very funny for me, a breath of fresh air after "traditional" PvP. Far less stressful than usual battlefields, I'd go there every now and then just for some more chill fights.

Obviously there's the problem with arboslam's buffs stacking, EVERYONE is an arboslam now. Other than the bugs though, only possible problem is that the instance can end too fast - one ended 5 minutes after we started it 'cuz some yahoos ran to our base real fast with no one to slow them down.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 12:55pm

there's no reward for "winning" the battlefield, so why is it so easy to end it? I'd really rather like if it was a bit harder to end it.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 1:02pm

I did some other attempt, fortunately i didn't met stupid guys like in my first attempt, and the instance is fun.

What I don't understand is why people can get valor there, even scalps and injury is strange. Nothing seems related to the char, rep, stuff etc .... if we can get valor in that so easy way, why going in bf, spend tone of money and time for stuff, rep, bless etc you join there, 15mn later you go out with 15-20k rep and did almost nothing... The instance is open since even not 24h and are already people begging for valor for looser.

This game is changing in a bad way. Now is almost becoming a shop. rep can be bought, hunt in kernel, are people doing rep only waiting month after month fair + event for sparks and op rep done, now valor is for free in this instance... in that way, why get good stuff? why going and spend money in bf when is so cheap and easy to get that in this new instance. What's the point to build a good char if is no need for pvp? even buying sparks for rep can become useless, no need rep there. Rep, stuff, valor is for build good char for pvp, if pvp is becoming that ... no need rep valor, stuff... but the game loose all interest in that case and is no more the same game and better going on a game build so, or on console games.

For me, that dungeon is a instance, not a bf, really nice for fun, can be done with clan groups, alliance groups ....for doing something else than hunt, collect, bf .... the reward can be something else than valor, like token to get some stuff ... but giving valor there is in my opinion a mistake.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Friday, April 28th 2017, 2:16pm

Thank you for the feedback, Fixes for the class spells are on their way. Rewards for participation in the instance are on the way too.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 3:55pm

This is a great BF in my opinion. Biggest bonus for me is that it is across all levels so it not hard to find people. I like the fact that it is balanced between the varioius levels. Would love to see something similar for clan wars. It is hard for the lower levels clans to compete with any of mage clans.

I would also agree with most of the feedback given. Would like to stress keeping it limited to a 20/30 min BF though, adjusting the rewards for the time as well. Sometimes, it is hard to commit 1hr or 2 hrs at a time for BFs.

Nice work, looking forward to seeing the updates.

For some of the other folks complaining, it is a beta and will have some issues. Also, keep in mind, you have a chance to provide feedback and make it something we could all enjoy.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 4:09pm

What sounds weird is that a low level gets scalps and possibility of getting a +1 executioner from almost every opponent. On the contrary, an high level can get nothing from lower levels, despite their strength is the same.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 4:39pm

I also agree with those who said that shouldn't be the valor the reward for such an instance.
Every battlefield is somehow related to your rank, armor, reputations, talents and tablets.
Equals and meridians included.
Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes would alter this approach.
And I think it would be a mistake.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, April 28th 2017, 5:01pm

Fixed on the spells are now active, please check. Valor was reduced. You will also receive reward casket if you win the instance where you'd be able to find Spark of Heavenly Fire with certain probability.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 5:56pm

What sounds weird is that a low level gets scalps and possibility of getting a +1 executioner from almost every opponent. On the contrary, an high level can get nothing from lower levels, despite their strength is the same.
This is what I was thinking. A lvl 5 could enter and get scalps and masteries from 3-19, but a 14 only gets them from 12-19. This should be equalized. :)

Also the lost soul thing is not a good idea.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 6:01pm

Maybe a bug?

I was queueing for this isntance. I got the confirmation messege. Clicked it. While I was waiting to enter the instance , the abyss messege appeared. .....
I clicked it.
And was "beamed" to abyss. The abyss fight started, manage to drink my required pots. Then.... Instance!!!!
My side won the instance, was teleported out. After a few min, the abyss fight that I had entered finished and I was dead all of a sudden.

PS: My red rod took a -1 :cry:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, April 28th 2017, 6:01pm

Lost soul is what makes is more interesting

Friday, April 28th 2017, 6:05pm

Lost soul is what makes is more interesting
Then maybe make it to where you can switch you class by buying another pot from the shop? I mean if your team has no one pick brotherhood member, you are literally stuck sitting there for an hour or leave the instance. Unfortunately I imagine the this is going to happy more than it should seeing as we cant see who picks what. That would also be helpful. An ingame message that say (team member xyz) selects (class type).

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, April 28th 2017, 6:11pm

Then maybe make it to where you can switch you class by buying another pot from the shop?

Not going to do that.

no one pick brotherhood member, you are literally stuck sitting there for an hour

That is where you have to negotiate

That would also be helpful. An ingame message that say (team member xyz) selects (class type).

Good idea, will work on that

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, April 28th 2017, 6:15pm

I clicked it.

Next time - don't