You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 12:43am

http://prntscr.com/f21l2k here is another screenshot
how conquer team points goes to champion team and champion team points goes to conquer!
Don't even gives a chance to hunt :cry:

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 12:47am

http://prntscr.com/f21l2k here is another screenshot
how conquer team points goes to champion team and champion team points goes to conquer!
Don't even gives a chance to hunt :cry:
Now again normal.....

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 6:15am

make it where super blows work
:dragon:facta non verbra

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 6:39am

Quoted from "Bruce"

You have decrease valor therefore you can put this instance into the garbage can, no point to continue
good luck

if you have no interest in sparks then indeed this is not for you

If you are promoting it as an opportunity to get free sparks, i think it will not work out. The reason is, the probability of winning is 50-50. lets say i win every 2 instance and get a casket every 2 instance. For the argument sake, lets presume that getting the sparks is 10% ( iknow that it will not be even 1%). So, i need to be in at least 20 instance to get the sparks. that is 20 hours of game time. if i hunt for those 20 hours, i can make at least 400g (worse case scenario). Then why should i spend my 20 hours to get s spark worth 50g? rather, i would hunt for 3 hours and buy the sparks.

Tanks---RR

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 10:18am

Quoted from "Bruce"

You have decrease valor therefore you can put this instance into the garbage can, no point to continue
good luck

if you have no interest in sparks then indeed this is not for you

If you are promoting it as an opportunity to get free sparks, i think it will not work out. The reason is, the probability of winning is 50-50. lets say i win every 2 instance and get a casket every 2 instance. For the argument sake, lets presume that getting the sparks is 10% ( iknow that it will not be even 1%). So, i need to be in at least 20 instance to get the sparks. that is 20 hours of game time. if i hunt for those 20 hours, i can make at least 400g (worse case scenario). Then why should i spend my 20 hours to get s spark worth 50g? rather, i would hunt for 3 hours and buy the sparks.

Tanks---RR

+1.
Plus now fights are so slow... They really need a speed up like it was when arbo was bugged.
Otherwise it's no sense.

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 11:56am

points system still bugged its giving points to oposition when they dead lol

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 12:11pm

I just played it for the 2nd time and had a lot of fun.

The only problem is the Valor or must I say the lack of Valor.
Give Valor when you win the fight and also when you lose the fight.
It will make it more interesting to go for everybody.

And also give the amount of Valor according to the players lvl and rank.

So than we all enjoy killing eachother and have more fun for 1 hour or less.

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 12:55pm

points system still bugged its giving points to oposition when they dead lol

The object of this instance is to prevent the enemy from dieing and you die yourself. :lol:

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 2:31pm

dear loso
instansce bulsshıt, free valor easy ,ı not lıke.
need me vision reput.no,joın merıdıan vaults,only i taking at chaotıc event now.vision fibula expensive,alittle luck for win at chaotıc
Do you have a solution for this? no swap for me at sparks
come for vısıon?

all players crying for free valor nonbreak items
ı pay 30 k gold items 10 k tablets 15 k gold truth,really joke this

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 6:10pm

I dont know if something wrong but: At start of dungeon I killed one spirit (I was on conquer side) and I looked to summary. There was one kill on champion side too, but score 0:2 for champions.
And previous dungeon I killed more than 40 spirits and we finished with little bit more than 50 points total. Others had many kills too

I think my points count to enemy side

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 6:28pm

Deliverance Thurible is still a bit bugged

Could you test the Deliverance Thurible again? I play as BoVS twice last night but 5/7 of the team lost souled but i could only use it on one of them, when i use it, it gives me the message "You cannot use on a different race" or "Target has to be lost souled"

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 6:52pm

http://prntscr.com/f29fxt
And could you fix bug with points pls, look made near 100 kill minions and we got 32 points...:(
This bug is very annoyning, + some people can attack teammates to or can't remove with healer mirror because different races..
Just need this fixes, everyting is good and fun in my opinion:)

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 7:43pm

Could you test the Deliverance Thurible again? I play as BoVS twice last night but 5/7 of the team lost souled but i could only use it on one of them, when i use it, it gives me the message "You cannot use on a different race" or "Target has to be lost souled"

Indeed. Should be definitely fixed now

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 10:54pm

@LOSO

can you make it so that when players enter the instance, you can still see them online in clan and perhaps allow it so they can communicate to others outside the instance,

i think this should also be in place for CC/temple/arena. i dislike how you can only communicate and see them online only if they play in your server. cant we make it mutual, so its not only one side being able to communciate to their BF participants.

but with dungeons, a lot of low lvls see this as their best and most efficient opportunity for bf, so they are in as often as they can be. and i dont see or hear much from them all day, literally. this would be nice to allow them to talk while in instance.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 12:01am

trolls have much life and heals so fast...,1 fight vs him was around 30 min and finish bc me and my partner let kill us, if they would have less hp, and recover 10% of their blows, they fight with block and make blows areound 1000-1300 and recover 1800 points of HP.
:fight: :ghost:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 12:47am

can you make it so that when players enter the instance, you can still see them online in clan and perhaps allow it so they can communicate to others outside the instance

we on normal sever,battlefield on battle server
learn how to use such beautiful programms like teamspeak/skype/raidcall/discord

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 2:21am

can you make it so that when players enter the instance, you can still see them online in clan and perhaps allow it so they can communicate to others outside the instance

we on normal sever,battlefield on battle server
learn how to use such beautiful programms like teamspeak/skype/raidcall/discord
sure let me use skype, a source which players can go to plan bfs and plot their ways to cheat, instead of implementing a system which we can keep in chat on our server. when players play bfs on com server all of com can keep in touch with them, but whne play on DE.PL they are completely cut off, of course you know this, but im asking loso not you, that it would be best to make it so they dont go completely invisible, but allow us to keep in contact when they play on DE.PL. its ok that yu didnt think of it first and that its a good idea, maybe let loso answer. like i said aswell, with this new instance, people are gone 7 hrs a day almost playing... sure i can make skype, but id rather stay in game, cause not all have skype and it can lead to others not feeling comfortable making or giving out their skype to ingame players. some people dont live and breathe this game.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 2:51am

@deathstroke

"Skype - a source which players can go to plan bfs and plot their ways to cheat"

This should go on skype wiki page.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 3:27am

a source which players can go to plan bfs and plot their ways to cheat

can't imagine how you gonna cheat with your clan chat/room/channel/conferention
ah wait,i don't try to cheat - thats why i don't get how it works

anyway clans doesn't exist on battle server (every player clanless inside bf) and no really need in it (less reasons for lags from useless addons)

not all have skype and it can lead to others not feeling comfortable

i hope they have at least raid channel available for the messages between teammates

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 3:49am

So why does it cost so many tokens to get things in the shop but yet you start every battlefield with 0. the timer on them is 3 days but yet when you leave the battlefield from it ending you keep none of the tokens why is that?
Know what your saying before you think it!!!! :beer: