You are not logged in.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 5:15pm

Help for players

Hello. I do not want to keep it too long. I spent a lot of time in this game and because of the ambition I sometimes violated the rules of the game and got the necessary punishment, but we can make mistakes that we all need to be human and human. If we make a mistake in prayer and god forgiveness, we now think that it is time for amnesty for players who made mistakes in game management. I'm sure we regretted the fact that the players had done it. Personally I used a few characters and now I only want to use one character and delete other characters. Other players are welcome from our friends and game management to return to the game when we make mistakes. Thank you in advance for your help and support. ;( ;( ;( ;(

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 5:23pm

I've been playing for a long time and I want to play with my character again. It must be an amnesty for us and those of us who have been in a long, suspended situation. In the past we have had our mistakes and paid for it. We want to go back to the game again. I agree with what my friend said. Thank you in advance for your interest.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 8:57pm

I've been playing for a long time and planning keep it going.I didn't used few characters in favour of one character also i didn't used bot and actually i don't want amnesty.Thank you for your attention.

P.S. Don't think you deserve full amnesty for shitty things you did by any reasons,but particle reduction of fines for players who didn't played few years, because they stumbled on wrong way, might be good (you won't get out for free, but still it will be possible to back into game with paying less for your sins).

Friday, May 5th 2017, 12:05pm

>>>P.S. Don't think you deserve full amnesty for shitty things you did by any reasons,but particle reduction of fines for players who didn't played few years, because they stumbled on wrong way, might be good (you won't get out for free, but still it will be possible to back into game with paying less for your sins).<<<

I hope we can get back to the game by showing the necessary help.Thank you.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 12:39pm

It is easy to get back in game.

Pay your fine(s).

Amnesty in that way does not exist in this game. In very rare cases guards can grant a second chance depending on the violation and if it was under old rules or current. Someone mentioned the option of seizing. This may happen also in rare cases, but also is nothing on which any player has the right to demand for.

Your case is whether minor nor under old rules and therefore your only option will be to pay your fine.

I have no clue who put the idea in your heads that you can badly violate game rules and then come back after a while playing regretful and all forgetten. This is not how it works.

You do the crime you pay the fine.

Apart from that is forum the wrong place to discuss curses anyway and therefore this thread will be closed.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (May 5th 2017, 12:47pm)