You are not logged in.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Friday, May 5th 2017, 1:55am

Any graphic designers here? Interested in creating my Legendary Character pic? Contact me in game.

Subject says it all. So all you wanna-be jokers, go ahead and post your pics in the replies. Atleast be creative and not just crass and vulgar. Put some thought into it :)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, May 5th 2017, 1:58am

I'm not much of a designer, best I got sorry lol
O
\I/
I
/ \

Friday, May 5th 2017, 8:43am

I know some quite creative players. I am sure they would do very good an decent works for 1000. If you can pay that, I will tell them to contact you. :cool: And if not.. Well, I guess you will have to stuck to the work you will get for this.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, May 5th 2017, 8:45am

* this.

Wrong link.. :embarressed:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Friday, May 5th 2017, 2:27pm

Looks good

Friday, May 5th 2017, 8:39pm

a toilet image will suit you good
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 3:12am

-Med- kudos to you for putting on your cosplay costume and taking a pic of yourself for me but I really dont think thats what i'm looking for, E for effort though :)

Malarky, yours requires more thinking, how a toilet rids the world of waste, takes it from all sides but still stands tall doing its job, removing the world, one turd at a time. Dont think that magmars would get your meaning, but I do. I appreciate the compliment but in all honesty, most magmars wouldn't get it cause it requires smarts to get the true meaning. D for effort for you.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...