You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Friday, May 5th 2017, 1:55am

Any graphic designers here? Interested in creating my Legendary Character pic? Contact me in game.

Subject says it all. So all you wanna-be jokers, go ahead and post your pics in the replies. Atleast be creative and not just crass and vulgar. Put some thought into it :)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, May 5th 2017, 1:58am

I'm not much of a designer, best I got sorry lol
O
\I/
I
/ \

Friday, May 5th 2017, 8:43am

I know some quite creative players. I am sure they would do very good an decent works for 1000. If you can pay that, I will tell them to contact you. :cool: And if not.. Well, I guess you will have to stuck to the work you will get for this.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, May 5th 2017, 8:45am

* this.

Wrong link.. :embarressed:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Friday, May 5th 2017, 2:27pm

Looks good

Friday, May 5th 2017, 8:39pm

a toilet image will suit you good
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 3:12am

-Med- kudos to you for putting on your cosplay costume and taking a pic of yourself for me but I really dont think thats what i'm looking for, E for effort though :)

Malarky, yours requires more thinking, how a toilet rids the world of waste, takes it from all sides but still stands tall doing its job, removing the world, one turd at a time. Dont think that magmars would get your meaning, but I do. I appreciate the compliment but in all honesty, most magmars wouldn't get it cause it requires smarts to get the true meaning. D for effort for you.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...