You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 9:01am

Dungeon of forgotten heroes

Weekly knowledge test: 05/05/17-18/05/2017

What is the best strategy to win? How to choose the avatars and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (May 19th 2017, 1:17pm)

Friday, May 5th 2017, 10:13pm

What is the best strategy to win?

To win is pretty easy :snowball: : farm enough token by hunting monster in hunt mode and buy buffs, then go straaight to destroy the enemy side base.
P.S.Is not worth to go to hunt so much monster to get enough token to get equipment, you will take too much time and meanwhile you'll probably lose the match. :beaten:

How to choose the avatars and why?

Up to you to choose what avatar or better incarnation :lol:
Incarnation possibilities :
1.Troll : reg life 1% per turn, passive opah
2.Brotherhood servant : can restore lost soul and heal a load, a load !
3.Desert Scout : can apply lost soul, nothing else :lol: is not too overpowered, but you wont be able to fight a team of full incarnation of these :lol: (You can if you are all incarnated as Brotherhood servant :yes: )
4.Warlock : seems is the best one when you are 1 vs more than 1 enemy, probably the definitive counter of the krets necromancer.
5.Krets necromancer : the concept of i have summon, i will stall you : it have a skill which can be used every two or three turns and can summon a minion, don't really understand the meaning of this incarnation, but yeah : i stalled a player for 50+ min j4f :lol:
P.S. Didn't use all the summons, the istance ended before i can finish my wraths :drop: , had 11 left :bllll:
6.Arboslam : it was the most op incarnation in the beginning, because a bug caused his buff duration is not 5 turns(supposed to be?) but will durate the entire fight, so it's normal hit in a certain point become 20k instead of 2k :beaten:
Hope they fix this bug :beer:
7.Eternity Guard : is pretty support presence, is alway good to have one when the fight get crouded.

Trick on how to win :
1.Take all desert scout and group mirrow and kill enemy one by one.
2.Take all Arboslam and buff each other, even the bug is remuved i think you will be able to hit 20k per hit :dragon:
3.The worst one :lol: take some necro and try to make people join in your fights, then try to stall as many as you can meanwhile your teamates are managing to destroy enemy's base. :stronger:

Btw, this istance is pretty funny, the good thing about this istance ?
1.Maybe get a spark of heaven from the reward chest(don't put too much effort in it)
2.Have free high level scalp as your trophie
3.See in istance stat that you did a overpowered ammount of damage.
4.Making fun with your friends about your new max crit and max received max crit :lol:

Have fun and good luck :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:35am

The best strategy to win:

I play a couple of them and i found that the best way to win is defend and support your friends while everyone hunt monsters to earn points (JUST IN CASE IT ENDS BY TIMING). And one or two champs should be hunting none stop. WIth this you will assure u earn with points and u can earn so much token that u can buy item in armory and just go and destroy enemies base or defend your own ultra hyper buffed :)

How to choose avatars and why:
Well, to choose it you have to spend 1 gold to buy a potion and imediatly u will be come an nice avatar.

Why.. is hard for me to tell cuz the game have some bugs and i couldnt try them all, like scout i couldnt take souls. So i can basically can tell u the same as it indicate in library..

Just in case and u are lazy to go.

Servant of the Brotherhood
Very support, and it hits very nice too. (also can heal lost soul).
Desert Scout

He does a ton of damage, can quickly take soem one down but is very weak. (Can applied lost soul to enemies :sarcastic: )

Warlock

Can applied hexes and disable people, nice avatar to use as a team.

Kretch-Necromancer

Very very annoying avatar when it has a Support with it.. i can summon spirtis that will help him in battle and can take a lot of people down. (Alone very weak) U need turns to trowth summons, so the longer u last in battle the more u can summon :D.

Arboslam

Arbor is just the best, it heals, it disables people, hits a lot, and it has a buff that just is to OP.Also has a nice ammount of HP. My favorite one.

Eternity Guard

Guard hits pretty good and it has some good skills, like reflecting, but the fact that he spends a turn to trowth some spells it makes him the worst char in my opinion. If not it will be a nice hunt monster to get tokens quick.

Well that is all i can tell you for now untill I play some more :)
I hope u guys can learn some from this. :shuffle: :dragon: :kiss2:

Monday, May 8th 2017, 7:57pm

tactics to win:

rush in enemy base, join 1 fight with the crystal spirit, it's hard to solo, if enemy joins harder to win, better all join 1 fight, it's a 7 vs. 7 players fight, plus 3 spirit to defeat
:truce:

choose avatars:

choose hero of desert scout, to mirror enemy

choose hero of brotherhood of virtue, to disperse lost soul from enemy desert scouts

the 2 are must have:rolleyes:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading