You are not logged in.

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 1:31am

Lucky Cerrador Statuette

Someone came out that statue ??

I spent over 200 gold and it did not work. Buy 400 safes of 10 units and open open like 600 more to exchange and did not leave. I do not know if it will be a bug but I find it difficult not to get out of it.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 10:11am

You forgot to thank Mr Krabs,when you buy 10-fold chests you should spam the chat with "Thank you based god" and "Thank mr Krebz" for good luck and cerrador statues.

Here,this is your totem for good luck as well.

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 10:25am

Dear,

This statuette is very hard to get. Each collection has a rare item to get and this is the one for the Magic Lasso collection. I've read trough ru server forums and found out that it is really hard to get. In the end no one would give a rare mount for just 99 chain links, would they? But still - keep trying! Good luck, may Lady Luck smile upon you! :drink:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, May 8th 2017, 8:51pm

to get. Each collection has a rare item to get and this is the one for the Magic Lasso collection. I've read trough ru server forums and found out that it is really har

Dear,

This statuette is very hard to get. Each collection has a rare item to get and this is the one for the Magic Lasso collection. I've read trough ru server forums and found out that it is really hard to get. In the end no one would give a rare mount for just 99 chain links, would they? But still - keep trying! Good luck, may Lady Luck smile upon you! :drink:

you mean, 99 ludial link, could be lost in a fight to finally get the mount?

what about the collection parts
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Monday, May 8th 2017, 9:39pm

No orrin,

You use the links to make the collecion item (the lasso). The point is no one will let you make mount so easy.. There is rare statuette and that's the cerrador one. That is what I meant.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 8:15am

No orrin,

You use the links to make the collecion item (the lasso). The point is no one will let you make mount so easy.. There is rare statuette and that's the cerrador one. That is what I meant.

ok thx,

so,

99 ludial links+ full set collection = rare mount?
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 12:59pm

Yes, if you're lucky enough. I find it funny people are spending thousands of gold trying to get those. Do you already have the statues from magic wand and gift of heaven? I'd guess not. Imagine getting all the statues from the gambling events and then not getting the magic wand one for a year. Priceless.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 2:00pm

I know lots of people who have all but the cerrador statue, that's why they are spending so much on the chests to try to get the last one...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 2:01pm

Do we have any guide explaining the source of each statue?

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 2:16pm

yep, look in collections tab, rare, each statue in the collection tells you where its from

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 7:28pm

I couldn't get both mouth of fortune and caskets statue =) just collecting money for next event
404 not found

Monday, June 15th 2020, 11:24pm

Any idea if - after choosing mount from lasso - you can
be so unlucky to win that mount as superprize in future chest events?

Tuesday, June 16th 2020, 12:19am

yes, if you get a copy of a chest mount you can swap it for 3 golden horseshoes in exchange tent, or keep it as a friend for your other mounts to play with

Tuesday, June 16th 2020, 12:39am

Thanks Liam,

yeah thats a great idea, i will start a WOD zoo :horse:

Well 3 Golden HS is fair i think..

Not worth taking Ice Bear or Phadd to prevent that and hope for the others
to come to me regularly... could meet me at around 2035 otherwise .well:

Wednesday, June 17th 2020, 9:23pm

I bought one chest and got my statue so im not complaining ;)