You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 9:41pm

Lost in foreign lands surounded with dark faces

damn i got shoked
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?ni…49b9a41813db554
this look litel abused and abandonated
life is unfair very sad

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 9:59pm

life is a *rollercoaster*...
competition is tought if you want to be with "the best" ones :lol:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (May 19th 2017, 4:04pm)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 7:35am

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 8:49am

heard she quit few days after transfer so no worries same as if she was human and gone the whole time.

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 4:42pm

I heared they both quit because the most strong of us (magmars) chased them :stronger: Just a gossip .well:

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 9:06pm

"both"?

JP still plays lol

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 9:06pm

or at least still played for a while after she left

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 9:45pm

I heared they both quit because the most strong of us (magmars) chased them :stronger: Just a gossip .well:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, May 19th 2017, 1:07am

JP still plays daily

Friday, May 19th 2017, 6:52am

Ok, what's the point then, why this little boy Dracula created this thread then?
She played, he is still playing.
So who is lost?

To be lost :woody:

Friday, May 19th 2017, 7:00am

Ok, what's the point then, why this little boy Dracula created this thread then?
So who is lost?

You're wrong once again. Nobody is lost when they are with

Friday, May 19th 2017, 3:43pm

So who is lost?

You're wrong once again. Nobody is lost when they are with

Then explain first post in this thread please, if I'm wrong, help me understand it.
And I didn't quite get your second sentence, it's incomplete.

Friday, May 19th 2017, 4:09pm

Well,to be honest,the very fist post is about someone who is "lost" in foreign lands,as well as it's literal meaning,the word "lost" has it's own metaphorical and/or side meanings.

For example:
lost (in battle)= dead (e.g We've lost her. I'm sorry.)
lost=doesn't know what his/her place in this world is (e.g He's lost,he has to find the balance in his spirit again.)
lost=didn't really understand what was being said (e.g Wait,I'm lost,can you please explain it again? But this time,slowly.)

Now the meaning DRACULA has put here is most likely the first side meaning I mentioned above. However,you should ask him to learn what he meant since I can only assume.

On the other hand,well,he only put PureVenom's link,that's where you're wrong,because he never mentioned someone else in the topic.

To tell you the meaning of the previous post of mine,why not just right click on the picture and then click on "Copy URL" and then simply paste it into your browser (Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari/MS Edge/Internet Explorer etc.) because...well...

[img]https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/joke-battles/images/1/11/Prank.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160203033610[/img]

Friday, May 19th 2017, 4:10pm

Darn it,It didn't work...

Let's give it that another try.

Friday, May 19th 2017, 4:51pm

Quoted

On the other hand,well,he only put PureVenom's link,that's where you're wrong,because he never mentioned someone else in the topic.

It doesnt mean that I can't say something about Venom's hubby Jeep as well :tease:

And also, I didnt mean that I don't know what are possible meanings of "lost", and whatever it means here in this thread only Dracula knows what he meant, and perhaps even he doesn't know cuz he might be drunk or something when to created this thread)) Because you know what, it's ok with the word "lost" but "surrounded with dark faces" - that's too much, sounds like words of character from a horror movie :ghost: or sounds like drivel. Definitely drivel for me!

Friday, May 19th 2017, 10:26pm

It doesn't mean that you must say something about him or someone else,either. See,you went off-topic there and proved us that your argument is invalid for you were the one talking about someone who was not mentioned in the thread's first post,then asking why DRACULA made this thread while it was obvious that it's about PureVenom leaving the game.

That's not too much,we're magmars who have darker skins than humans,if you don't like your race,then you probably should change it (it's guaranteed to be called 'racist' until the day you say goodbye to the world of faeo)

So...there are only 3 questions left to answer here:

Coincidence? Maybe.
Conspiracy? I don't know.
Hotel? Trivago.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 4:00am

It doesn't mean that you must say something about him or someone else,either. See,you went off-topic there and proved us that your argument is invalid for you were the one talking about someone who was not mentioned in the thread's first post,then asking why DRACULA made this thread while it was obvious that it's about PureVenom leaving the game.

That's not too much,we're magmars who have darker skins than humans,if you don't like your race,then you probably should change it (it's guaranteed to be called 'racist' until the day you say goodbye to the world of faeo)

So...there are only 3 questions left to answer here:

Coincidence? Maybe.
Conspiracy? I don't know.
Hotel? Trivago.

Are you insane or you just like to seize on each my word whatever I say?
My character has good face, it's not dark, so you talk about your character, don't generalize! And you go change your race!
I decide what I say, and I didn't ask you what I may say, because it's not you bussiness!

JP and Venom are wife and husband, so if we're talking about her, then we can talk about him too, same time.
I don't know what's your aducation and how intelligent you are, but wife and husband are often called "same person" in many languages. For example in Russian they say "Husband and wife - one Satan", and "Husband and wife - one pair of boots". You never divide them.

And finally, why the hell are you talking about racism? What a hell is wrong with you??? I'm not a racist, thou in game it's ok to disciminate one of invented races, because both races are only in-game races, they don't exist on real world, and also because they are enemy races, they kill each other, it's base of this game!

P.S: No need to be second Shylark!

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 4:10am

Hotel? Trivago.

+1

never used it
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 4:20am

Hotel? Trivago.

+1

never used it

I guess who used it... Trivago! :lol:

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 4:28am

Dracula) more funny is ppl that it's still in game but seems to be abandoned even tho they play.... Ocean_Mystic for example :) keep your nose in your own dirty business ) just friendly reminder)

for other friendly flooders on our side , suggestion...... thats going to be perfect time to stop