You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 19th 2017, 7:11pm

GB-event

Can you please make GB-event based on lvl, just like Demo?

I know a lot of people like to do this event, because of the Valor for them and Shadow, GB-rep and also for the extra badges.

For a lot of low lvls (like me) it is not a lot of fun.
When we are fighting and it becomes a GB, some high lvl Mage joins and kill all the fun.
This happens on Human side, but also on Mag side.

I think when you make it lvl based it is more fun for all.

Greetings MarlboroKiller

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Friday, May 19th 2017, 7:30pm

And the name of the event is Day of the warrior, this event takes place from 23rd till 25th day of every month.

Friday, May 19th 2017, 7:50pm

I dont mind the mages, they make the fights better for low levels, cause we start fight, get 2k damage, then get wrecked in a sec. So we can bag 2x more GB. If it was level based, we'd get an overbuffed level 10 stalling for 2 hours for a win, and we'd 1 GB/hour, instead of 4-5/hour and more

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, May 19th 2017, 10:13pm

This event is great as it is. If the admins change it to level based one,it will die. Just like chaotics and ancient plateau have died.

So you have two choices here,you'll either go to the plateau,get yourself free valour,if lucky,some scalps and you'll be pleased about it

or you'll keep insisting on what you want and probably get it in the end,and that's when everyone will stop going and you'll enjoy having 0 valour and 0 scalps in this event.

Before I forget,here are some wise words from a very wise character.

"A wise choice,you must make." -Captain Kirk,Harry Potter and the Seven Dwarves,1984

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 12:41am

Level based = few or no GBs
Not level based = mo GBs
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 9:50am

Level based = few or no GBs
Not level based = mo GBs
Exactly,this is exactly what is going on.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 7:13pm

You are all (Cahal / Magra and TheWarrior) right about that.
But than I would ask the Mages to give the low lvls some chance to get the damage done.
Don't use spells on low lvls and use them on other Mages.

Than it will be some nice GB's for all! :thumbsup:

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 8:19pm

But than I would ask the Mages to give the low lvls some chance to get the damage done.
Don't use spells on low lvls and use them on other Mages.

+1

1. This way low levels can get more valor and scalps.
2. Mages can skip a move at non-mage, and hit a mage after that, this will save mana and help mages do more damage on other mages, which in turn will give them more valour and scalps, and killing low levels gives no valour no scalps.
3. Low levels could skip a move at a mage as well, every single HP can save you in a fight.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 8:35pm

Yeah you're right,we should get chance to deal some damage but these fights are what you make of them,in the little time you have you should do your best. Time to use some red elixirs to deal the max damage possible.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 9:16pm

And now someone explain me why theres a bunch of dimwitted mages on both sides that seem determined to join and end every fight before it can even reach GB

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 9:49pm

And now someone explain me why theres a bunch of dimwitted mages on both sides that seem determined to join and end every fight before it can even reach GB
Because of reasons...I guess.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 11:07pm

Because sometimes there isnt enough low levels free on plat to start GB by themselves

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 8:33pm

What about an idea that a new player can join the fight only if his level is no more than 2 level above the highest level in the fight? Just thinking..............