You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 9:29pm

Human Mentor feelings hurt

Hi guys , in short story this http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Nefertiti thing likes to mess with me but she fails times in row as visible in my saved fights :stronger: . Well i write these because she thrashed me first , but here is the reason i make post , http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=6162658
what kind of mentor is this :woody:

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 2:30am

and you dont have mentors whom may be worse? lol both sides are equal .

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 8:48am

and you dont have mentors whom may be worse? lol both sides are equal .
Hey,check this out.

A "thank you" gift to this one,you decide.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 5:46pm

Doesn't matter who is worse, mentors shouldn't violate game rules. And there is at least foul language in that gift. Thou I would consider it insult.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 6:38pm

Wrong. There is no foul word in that,for example calling someone "buttocksface" would be an insult,but that one isn't really a swearing or insult,therefore it's not counted as foul language. So he didn't violate anything in this case.

Cheers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 10:36pm

fox face your right. not even violating game rules, but when your guard and or mentor there should be a standard of how you communicate with others through gifts/forums, but its unchecked, and no one cares besides the ones being targeted. so it shouldnt start with nef. i seen worse.

and cahal, i dont care about the gifts, i respond on towards this comment.
what kind of mentor is this

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 11:10pm

Everyone seems to forget that guards and mentors are still players, no matter what title or job they are given. They are free to talk and send gifts how they see fit as long as it is within rules. Just like cahal said, no rules are broken in those gifts. Besides, there is a special place on forum that is checked by guards for foul gifts and complaints against mentors. Which would really mean skyonwar is the only one that is at any fault here for breaking the bashing/slander forum rule.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 11:16pm

I thought it was a bashing/slander rule but no, its insult lol. :p whoops, I'm wrong.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 11:30pm

Everyone seems to forget that guards and mentors are still players, no matter what title or job they are given. They are free to talk and send gifts how they see fit as long as it is within rules. Just like cahal said, no rules are broken in those gifts. Besides, there is a special place on forum that is checked by guards for foul gifts and complaints against mentors. Which would really mean skyonwar is the only one that is at any fault here for breaking the bashing/slander forum rule.
True that. We're all human beings here,neither Mentors nor Guards are robots.

Other than that,I think it's also called shaming.

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 10:04am

Everyone seems to forget that guards and mentors are still players, no matter what title or job they are given.
well if they didnt throw around the code of conduct all the time when we are wrong, why cant we when they are. just simple logic, code of conduct 1 and 2 lol.

http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…at&id=90&page=3

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 1:56pm

It seems pretty easy to make you cry skyonwar

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 4:17pm

The one who thrash first is the crying one always , just like you in this situation hah

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 12:27pm

You are the one whining in a forum because she called you a loser. i dont even see any insult in this gift you posted. You just hope she gets punished because shes a mentor. that's pretty childish.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 2:23pm

I dont care what she calls me , my saved fights are there for thras talkers like her , i made post bcs of gift i posted in thread. Normal player would have get foul gift ban for it. Put your personal hate aside and try to be little objective

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 2:58pm

Mentor or not, in this gift was nothing insulting.

The word ass on its own never was considered insult, only in combination with other words. Ofc, one like to expect a mentor or guard being more choosey in his expressions as we would from a normal player. But as long as we play along the lines, there is nothing wrong in this and it also does not violate the code of conduct.

As people mentioned, mentors also are just humans and can get emotional. This is not only a privilege of "normal" players.

In this case no rule was broken and therefore also no need to put this mentor in any discredit.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 8:30pm

Oh my goodness. Trying to act politically correct but being politically incorrect about the exact thing he's addressing.

Oh my goodness. Oh. My. Goodness.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 1:37pm

If you have issues or problems with mentors please use the correct topic or contact head mentor.

This topic will closed.