You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 5:39pm

Number of hits when stun or being stunned

No idea if someone already discussed it in past, so decided to ask.

Why some players do only 2 hits when they stun an enemy, and others do 5 or even 6 hits? It depends on what?
(don't tell humans :) ) I can do about 2-3 hits, and I don't why. But one guy did 6 hits when stunned me. How, why he was able to do it?

Who can explain?

Fox Face [5]-_Hirex_- [6] -18 blow
-_Hirex_- [6]Fox Face [5] effect
-_Hirex_- [6][Great Thirst for...] effect
-_Hirex_- [6]Fox Face [5] effect
-_Hirex_- [6]Fox Face [5] -27 blow
-_Hirex_- [6]Fox Face [5] -22 blow
-_Hirex_- [6]Fox Face [5] -21 blow
-_Hirex_- [6]Fox Face [5] -19 blow
-_Hirex_- [6]Fox Face [5] -20 blow
-_Hirex_- [6][Great Thirst for...] effect
-_Hirex_- [6]Fox Face [5] -52 crit
Fox Face [5]-_Hirex_- [6] dodge

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 5:44pm

hi,

not counting the super-blow hit

that's 5 hits, guy with proper internet latency is able to
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 5:48pm

hi,

not counting the super-blow hit

that's 5 hits, guy with proper internet latency is able to

I have good cable internet, 12 Mb/s, nothing's eating my traffic, no downloads, no uploads...

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 5:58pm

Thirst for blood you can get max 3 extra hits, great thirst for blood and bear you can get 5 extra hits (not counting the actual combo hit).

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 6:11pm

Thirst for blood you can get max 3 extra hits, great thirst for blood and bear you can get 5 extra hits (not counting the actual combo hit).

So it's not about bad internet, or bad computer, or a kind of a bug. Thanks for the info :drink: :smile:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 6:40pm

Level 6 combination stuns for a longer period of time.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 7:08pm

Sorry for being late.

Yes,it's also about internet connection or computer at some point,in level 6 you might stun a person and get to deal only 2 hits because of your connection/computer freezing etc. and the person fighting against you might hit 3 times,that's also a thing. However,in this case the person you showed is level 6 and you're 5,so what I mentioned in the previous post applies here.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 7:40pm

network, for level 6 combo, when it stuns enemy, i can hit 3 times for bad network ,4 times for a better network.

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 11:44am

Restores 50% of damage, may stun opponent for 8 seconds
compred to:
Restores 75% of damage to the attacker and and may stun opponent for 10 seconds

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 1:49pm

one thing all people must do is go to their character tab up top, click on personal, then prefrences, go to "others' and place the fight animation speed to 1.5 will help you get that last blow in your stun combos