You are not logged in.

• "RoughRock" started this thread

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 8:40pm

Mysterious Experience Statue is really Mysterious (read it as bugged)

The name says it all.

Changed to the mysterious one thinking that XP can be gained more faster. But the outcome is really frustrating.

When you log in you see that the XP meter is full and ready to use. Nice.! Lets use it and go out for hunt. Oh wait, i forgot to take something from my estate. Lets go back. Grabbed the required potions. Hey.! just have a look at the XP I am going to have with todays hunt.

Dooooooooooomed...!!

All XP disappears in thin air..!!

Can have a fix to it please? it is really frustrating.

Thanks...RR

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 9:17am

better to log a ticket for it, than posting here.

I logged one almost 2 weeks ago and got a response last night that they are aware of the problem and its being tested.

:beer:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 8:33pm

better to log a ticket for it, than posting here.

I logged one almost 2 weeks ago and got a response last night that they are aware of the problem and its being tested.

:beer:
Yes,this problem was mentioned by different people a few times. Submitting a ticket seems to be the best option.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 9:12pm

Well it says destroy the foundation trench.... I see no way to do it...... Just another day in Fairyland....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: