You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 9:09am

Who wants to restore item? Me.

Today I sold blue quiver by mistake. It was broken. It was'nt on my character it was in my backpack. I was just wanted to repare it and pressed the wrong botton. Now I want to ask you to restore it. Cos I do not want to loose that item, and we need to have an option to restore things in this game cos every thing here is really expensive. Thank you.
One more thing. We need to make another bottons on items mend\sell. We need to customize them, at least paint them in red for sell and green\blue for mend. And option windows should be bigger. Thanx.

P.S. I was searching for mentor or guard for about 30 minutes and did not find one. Also would be good to have another botton we could press on and have a look how many mentors and guards are online.

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 10:36am

Go into a shop and buy it again from the "buy now" section. Things you sell usually remain there for a few hours

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 10:48am

I did it! Thank you.

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 7:16am

Glad rictor helped you!

So far this is a fast reaction restore. If more time has passed you won't be able to buy it again. Then comes in action the bank option - a certificate that can help you restore something valuable for you.

As for the mentor's list - you have 2 options to find mentors:
1. System message comes each 30 minutes. I believe xx:58 and xx:28 for humans - "xx:58 info: Need a Mentor? You can find online Mentor HERE ."
2. There is forum topic at Forum > Mentor Advice > Find Mentor Online , which is a sticky topic.

As to find guard - if you do not know anyone that is in the guard clan, so you can check directly who is online, then you can go to Ratig > Clan Rankings > General > Switch to human race only; you will see the Human Guards clan somewhere at the first page.

I hope that helpes you for the future! :rose:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: