You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 1:53pm

The quest is active again. Enjoy the hunt :drink:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 3:00pm

And we missed 12 days of doing the quest. joy.

While I know there's going to be lots more to this event, including getting more badges, running it with obvious glitches like this doesn't give me much hope for the future.

Also, why'd the admins feel like pretending they turned it off when it clearly broke? :P If it was turned off, why were people able to get the quest, and then it vanished only after you got the charged mirror (which then was left in your backpack forever) ? Don't think turning off quests works quite like that.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 4:11pm

@ Sequana,

Thank you for good news. May we get compensation for the lost days?

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 4:36pm

@Military Jane: I donĀ“t think so.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, June 16th 2017, 7:17pm

lol, compensated for something you didn't lose. Didn't cost anything, didn't use anything..
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 10:32pm

@Magra,

I do not care about your opinion and your attitude...

We were not able to do quest for 12 days thus we are 60 tokens short which means we are 60 tokens short to buy goods from the shop that will be open later...60 tokens are not a huge amount and would be a nice move from adminitration to show that they care about players but at the end of the day it is their choice as it is our choice to continue playing this game or not....

Monday, June 19th 2017, 7:19pm

damn, touched a nerve eh?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: