You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 7:46am

Faeo under the control of darkness (2017)

Ok, now I know this question has been asked many times before, since I've seen many threads asking similar questions, but with the event being variable and never having been a part of it before, I couldn't find the answer to my questions:
1. How long can we give seeds in for? As in, once we hit July 6 this year, do they all disappear? Or is it that we can't hand them in anymore.
2. Similarly, how long can we hand in tentacles for?
3. Do we get any award certificates for handing in daggers or chaos beast essence later on? It only shows benevolent light amulets and chaos particles currently, so I'm not sure if that is in addition, or if it is the sole award for those two tasks?
4. How long can we get rewards for? Once the event ends (July 6), can we no longer exchange award certificates, even though they don't expire until August 1?
5. Is it actually possible to get the level 12 mount in one event run? I've been doing the tasks from day one and only have 31 award certificates along with 1000 seeds right now. To get the 450 award certificates needed to get the level 8 mount and two upgrades, you need 13500 seeds, if that is the only thing you exchange. Since you get about 1 seed a minute, that is 225 hours, or about 9 days worth of picking, which is in fact doable (not easily though), since we have a month from the start of the event to the end, but, if we can't keep swapping them in for award certificates, it doesn't matter how many we pick.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 10:44am

1. How long can we give seeds in for? As in, once we hit July 6 this year, do they all disappear? Or is it that we can't hand them in anymore.
not 100% sure but i think maybe it will stop you handing them in
whole event
3. Do we get any award certificates for handing in daggers or chaos beast essence later on? It only shows benevolent light amulets and chaos particles currently, so I'm not sure if that is in addition, or if it is the sole award for those two tasks?
if there was no rewards, why would you do it? or why would they list it as a stage of the event?
4. How long can we get rewards for? Once the event ends (July 6), can we no longer exchange award certificates, even though they don't expire until August 1?
If they expire 1 august, then theu should be able to be useful until then, no use having a expiry date if you cant use them earlier
5. Is it actually possible to get the level 12 mount in one event run? I've been doing the tasks from day one and only have 31 award certificates along with 1000 seeds right now. To get the 450 award certificates needed to get the level 8 mount and two upgrades, you need 13500 seeds, if that is the only thing you exchange. Since you get about 1 seed a minute, that is 225 hours, or about 9 days worth of picking, which is in fact doable (not easily though), since we have a month from the start of the event to the end, but, if we can't keep swapping them in for award certificates, it doesn't matter how many we pick.
I have 40 certificates. To me is appears quite unlikely, I think the best you can do is 300. if you already have mount then you may have a chance.

Best I can answer for now
Goodluck xD

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=458326791

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 10:46am

not 100% sure but i think maybe it will stop you handing them in
whole event
if there was no rewards, why would you do it? or why would they list it as a stage of the event?
If they expire 1 august, then theu should be able to be useful until then, no use having a expiry date if you cant use them earlier
I have 40 certificates. To me is appears quite unlikely, I think the best you can do is 300. if you already have mount then you may have a chance.

Best I can answer for now
Goodluck xD

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=458326791

lol didnt expect green to be so bright. just highlight it xD

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 11:51am

You can give seeds,tentacles and daggers until the end of the event. When the event stage ends (after poisedopus fight) you will not be able to hand them in anymore,instead,you will be able to buy items from Warlord Damirus.

No,you do not get any certificates for daggers,you only get blessing amulets. No,you do not get any certificates for handing in spawns of chaos. Spawn of Chaos stage is for players to get Chaos Particles (3 spawns=30 particles).

I'm not sure how long,but it is definitely at least a week long,isn't that enough for you to buy everything you need?

Why would you try something like that? Isn't the level 8 mount enough for you?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 12:37pm

Thanks for the quick replies.
A level 8 mount isn't as useful right now, as I am almost level 9 (75%) and I can get the city rep mount which is level 10 and costs less food per battle. The level 10 mount from this event is slightly better for mobs though, which is what I want it for and I can use it at level 8.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 7:22am

You can give seeds,tentacles and daggers until the end of the event. When the event stage ends (after poisedopus fight) you will not be able to hand them in anymore,instead,you will be able to buy items from Warlord Damirus.

No,you do not get any certificates for daggers,you only get blessing amulets. No,you do not get any certificates for handing in spawns of chaos. Spawn of Chaos stage is for players to get Chaos Particles (3 spawns=30 particles).

I'm not sure how long,but it is definitely at least a week long,isn't that enough for you to buy everything you need?

Okay, in this case,
then anyone trying to get mount from lvl10 to lvl12 cannot do it. max possible certificates you can get by handing in is 200, calculate it yourself. its just not possible.

its a bit silly to say "oh for 250 certs, you can upgrade your mount even though the event wont let you get that many"

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:10pm

Okay, in this case,
then anyone trying to get mount from lvl10 to lvl12 cannot do it. max possible certificates you can get by handing in is 200, calculate it yourself. its just not possible.

its a bit silly to say "oh for 250 certs, you can upgrade your mount even though the event wont let you get that many"
Alright,take a deep breath and prepare for what I'm going to say.

I didn't plan or make this event. I'm telling you gentlemen what was here 2 years ago. (if my memory doesn't fool me,which mostly doesn't) As far as I can remember,those are what happened and what will once again happen if the admins do not change anything.

If it's less than 250 certificates you can get,then I'm sorry,but there's nothing I can help with. As this event took place every year,people would just buy level 8 mount at first,then upgrade it the upcoming year and so on.

Just in case anyone is wondering what happened: Chapter 1 and 2: Dark Seeds,Tentacles (The chapters which are currently on and your main source of certificate income) Chapter 3: Pentagrams,Chapter 4: Evil Skies (You directly get either 20 or 30 certificates,I am not sure,this is a one time quest) Chapter 5: Born of Chaos and Chapter 6: Decisive Fight with Poisedopus. That's all.

If you prefer to not believe me,you can believe the news. You can start reading from here and go back until page 38.

But what I am saying is definitely not "Believe me guys,this is 100% legit,these will happen and none of your plans will work out." No,what I am saying is rather this "If there are no changes,then these will happen in the order they happened 2 years ago."

Cheers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 11:22am

28 + 56 + 84 + 2 + 12 + 84 + 36 = 302
If you turn in all items the maximum amount of times a day, 4 times a day, every day during the event and do the Evil Skies event, you can get a maximum of 302 certificates during the event.

If you participate in the forum events and win, you could get possibly another 25.

Add to this, you can buy another 50 for gold, 15g for 10 and you can also buy another 50 for diamonds, once again, 15 diamonds for 10 at the end of the event.

This now brings the total up to 402 award certificates.

Lastly, the game held two events, in which you could get extra certificates. The 5 certificate bonus for every 100 diamonds purchased, for a possible total of 60 and the trade fair, in which you could buy 25 certificates for either 30 gold or 15 diamonds, bringing the possible total to 512 certificates and if you account for the trade fair being reset, 562 certificates.

So, to conclude, it is impossible to get the level 12 steed in one run of the event, without paying extra gold or diamonds.

Until next time!
1:01 Achievement accomplished "Resin Vargash Master"
11:02 Achievement accomplished "Prairie Vargash master"
11:04 Removed Award Certificate 27 pcs
11:04 You have bought the following items from the shop: Chaos Particle 189 pcs. Thank you for your custom!