You are not logged in.

Friday, June 9th 2017, 7:26am

Your favourite part of the game

Weekly knowledge test: 09/06/17-15/06/2017

What is your favourite occupation in game and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 30th 2017, 3:32pm)

Friday, June 9th 2017, 10:35am

Got many favourite occupation in the game :
1.Fishing around while watching a film with the other half of my monitor. :xmasparty:
2.Hunting with rainbow bless mean while listening some good music. :angel:
3.Watching people whining on forum about thing random stuffs :beer:
4.Being a mentor and answering player question, even sometimes i'd like to not answer to some of them bcs of personal contrasts :smoke:
Last one is : wondering around for random stuff, gossip is alway good :embarressed: :wizard: :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, June 9th 2017, 11:09am

Probably have to be fishing, because its the most lazy job out of all of them and with the chat and notification off its just the most peaceful thing to do...until you get jumped by roaming magmar
Also as the person that has been around for years but still asks the most question about the game
Professional AFKer F7 Autoreply: sorry i have F7 on ttyl <--- i should get an award for all the people that got this message trying to pm me haha

Friday, June 9th 2017, 12:52pm

I'm a sucker for all things that involve luck; so my favorite events are Mirror Magic and Luck Glow. Chests are also pretty fun but I feel like Mirror Magic and Luck Glow are more interesting because of their unique nature.

Gathering collections is also a fun challenge. Collecting 4-5 of all the other elements but not getting that pesky last item is frustrating but the satisfaction when you finally get it is worth being frustrated a little: D

That being said, unlike other answers, resource gathering for my profession is definitely not my favorite! You have no idea how many times I get jumped by mobs :P

Friday, June 9th 2017, 3:13pm

My favorite occupation in game is to work on getting my reputations up, there is no better feeling than getthing the next stage in a reputation and reaping all the benefits for your hard work.

I dont mind if it takes time picking, luck in fighting or just patience in the quests anything to advance my character and make me stronger in PVP and PVE

Friday, June 9th 2017, 4:45pm

Treasure hunt,

cause if lucky i get rich,

if not lucky i always have chance to be rich with next try,

even after many tries i am still not rich,

i get many fun stuff and had fun,

so nice game! ]
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Friday, June 9th 2017, 6:12pm

1, Pick Eldorill, exciting for picking this prcious stone which price is 1.5 gold at auction. what I need do is just know the exact time, waiting and picking.

2. Raid instance with friends, kill superbeing I can never solo , have fun and share rewards with my friends.

3. Open any chest, I just can't imagine what's the taste inside, you know.

4. Hunting under the bless of vertsida's fury, evil eye= $$ :money:

5. Take part in events and activities, a lot of awards, a lot of fun.

6.If posting in forum is a part of this game, I would like to say taking weekly knowladge test. Share my knowladge and get extra extra rewards. :rose:

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 3:43am

Picking Fire Flower and selling for money, which is mandatory for to achieve a goal successfully.

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 9:23am

My favourite occupation is the is 'naked hunting' if that is considered as an occupation and then followed by gambling in bandits, mirror, and luck glow..

Aside from that hunting is fun too, i used to pick a lot but now cant be bothered.. oh i love doing instances with friends too

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 2:53am

1.Chating with clan friends or another person because Im talkative and I like the family atmosphere in game ,
:hug:
2.Naked hunting because no exp - yes gold
:smoke:
3.Surfing on WoD library or mentor site because this game has very wide knowledge. The knowledge is power.
:teacher:
4.To make a list of goals.
:wink:
5. Joining a instance or battlefields group. If we win , I feel smart myself. :thumbup:
:mine:
6.Receiving a gift or accepting a gift. Because their kind is so much.
:gift:
7.Gossiping about other players because this is making me ambitious. ( I'm not jealous :P -lie-)
:smile:
8.Finally, I like to use emojis.
:music:
Aow 8 clause :lol: interesting :xmasparty: I really love this game :love1:

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 8:55pm

For me the most fun is making Humans act crazy.... I think I am the most hated Mag player in the game and I do love all those awesome gifts that I get... Out side of that I have decided I really need to work on Reps... I am so far behind that I am having to work extra hard... I took a 10 month break from the game most of those great Humans and my awesome Mag friends have left me way Behind.... As boring as Picking plants is I have to work on it....
Chaotic Battles are great fun Sometimes I get lucky and get someone that is a good match for me.... Other times I get one way over Blessed and they just make me look like a Bug that hits the faceshield on my Motorcycle helmet... Hunting mobs is okay I do like doing Clan quests now that I moved back to a great Clan... All in all there are so many different aspects to the game that everytime I log on there is a load of stuff to do.... :smile: :worship: :yes:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, June 12th 2017, 2:45am

Weekly Knowledge Test

I'd have to say the most enjoyable occupation in the game is the Sorcerer profession, coupled with the estate feature. To make malleable stone for reputation is a very prolonged task, especially when you can only make 20 every 10 minutes, but it is satisfying watching those numbers climb. It becomes especially satisfying when done in an estate. You are making it on your own manually, but just like an efficient machine, your estate can exponentially speed up the process. Add to the fact that you can't be attacked on your estate and it is the most relaxing and safest thing to do in the entire game.

Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 11:10pm

My favourite ways to spend time in the game would have to be fishing as well as fighting in event fights, such as the trade journeys ship battles or the day of the warriors dragon fights.

Fishing is what got me back into the game in the first place after a long period of inactivity. It may not make quite as much money as the other professions, however the fact that i dont get attacked by monsters constantly makes it that much more relaxing.
In general it provides me a solid amount of gold while not requiring much attention at all, so I'm even able to do whatever else I want to at the same time on another monitor.

But what would the game be without some fighting?
Fortress fight, clan wars, dragon battles, boat fights as well as other event fights are high on my list of things to do. While huge fights with lots of allies are nice, I actually prefer being outnumbered, even up to
10:1; It just makes it that much more satisfying slaying all the humans one by one until the last one inevtiably gives up. Being a Magmar is just perfect for that style of fighting.

What else do I like to do? Anything someone tells me is impossible! Because I refuse to believe theres something in this game I cannot accomplish.

Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 11:10pm

My favourite ways to spend time in the game would have to be fishing as well as fighting in event fights, such as the trade journeys ship battles or the day of the warriors dragon fights.

Fishing is what got me back into the game in the first place after a long period of inactivity. It may not make quite as much money as the other professions, however the fact that i dont get attacked by monsters constantly makes it that much more relaxing.
In general it provides me a solid amount of gold while not requiring much attention at all, so I'm even able to do whatever else I want to at the same time on another monitor.

But what would the game be without some fighting?
Fortress fight, clan wars, dragon battles, boat fights as well as other event fights are high on my list of things to do. While huge fights with lots of allies are nice, I actually prefer being outnumbered, even up to
10:1; It just makes it that much more satisfying slaying all the humans one by one until the last one inevtiably gives up. Being a Magmar is just perfect for that style of fighting.

What else do I like to do? Anything someone tells me is impossible! Because I refuse to believe theres something in this game I cannot accomplish.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 1:29am

Hi to everyone, my favorite thing in the game is how seasonally they are, especially winter, without taking anything away from others are beautiful the same but the best and the best.

Hi and good game to all magmars and humans.