You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 9:24am

Question to the Admin about jailed account

Hi Chief,

I am a human player and my in game name is TRENT_DUKE.....I had two other accounts but I never traded among them but still all three of my accounts got jailed. That's okay by me as I was going to leave playing in the other accounts.But I payed the fine allotted for this account which is a hefty 190g and still it is showing that unless my other accounts also pay their fine this account will remain in jail.

I hereby request to the admin to delete my other two accounts if possible and kindly release this account as I can play this great game again.I promise that in future I will not be making any more accounts and will solely playing from this account only.

Please consider my request and help me.I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards-

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 10:59am

I would like to laugh at you as much as possible here in forum, but I don't wanna get a ban for spamming lol

anyway

this is the wrong section and you should not speak about this here but in private with guards

and

I just said this last sentence to don't get a ban for spamming

hahahaahahahahaha incredible there are still people like you around :lol: :lol:
404 not found

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 2:55pm

If your other 2 accounts also have fines - its supposed to be paid as well,if all fines on all of your characters is paid - you have to contact guards