You are not logged in.

Friday, June 16th 2017, 1:08pm

Probably certain players need to change their way of playing abyss :) guess it is not worth for some shadow valor or own valor to always end up with mirror and negative effects. I can understand that not everyone is willing to pay that price considering the actual gain.

But then again, mirror and hexes and all the stuff are part of the game and free to distribute. You cannot forbid to players using it where they see fit, but at the same time, don´t expect others to go and pay the price for a rather low gain in the end.

Friday, June 16th 2017, 1:42pm

exam, sun, hollidays time ... june july august has never been really activ months ... will be better later.

Friday, June 16th 2017, 4:41pm

Probably certain players need to change their way of playing abyss :) guess it is not worth for some shadow valor or own valor to always end up with mirror and negative effects. I can understand that not everyone is willing to pay that price considering the actual gain.

But then again, mirror and hexes and all the stuff are part of the game and free to distribute. You cannot forbid to players using it where they see fit, but at the same time, don´t expect others to go and pay the price for a rather low gain in the end.
+1 I've never once used negative effects first in abyss always used when someone did it to me first and only that one abyss. But the last 2-3 I went to, I ended with hex, destructor, and mirror. So I'll never show up to abyss again. A little valor for me and my shadow isn't worth paying to remove it or waiting the time out. People complaining its dying but killed it themselves. Note that I said people, not a specific race, because both have player guilty of it.

Friday, June 16th 2017, 7:30pm

Poor DeathStroke GET it in your little Brain Your Idea is stupid.... You should be banned from the forums... Pushing your Lame stupid Idea in this Topic here.... Go away little Noob like has been said most people on this game have forgotten more than you will ever know..... STOP Spamming every topic with your Garbage....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 2:47am

I have zero interest in pvp anymore. It was ruined a long time ago for me personally and time is really tight nowadays so this level 14 you wont see there...sorry
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, June 19th 2017, 6:44am

Drop back down to lvl13 we have lots of fun in chaotic and abyss :-).