You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:44pm

Faeon Sight-Seeing: Bridge hunters

Weekly knowledge test: 16/06/17-22/06/2017

Check out Faeon Brigdes. Which one is your favourite and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 30th 2017, 3:33pm)

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:00pm

My favourite Faeon Brigdes is in the Valley of Fire on Highlands of Terror.
index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=895

Which is i like, because of i feel it is a strong brigde for fire lake.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:27pm

My favorite one is in Lumirya Waaterfall, in the human region Shuar Forest.
index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=896
Is my favorite one bcs there you can admire both the beauty of the waterfall and the beauty of the mermaid. :love1: :shuffle:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:57pm

I would have said Ridge of Kayar has the best bridge: Its a simple, sturdy, perfect for fis....oh wait there are no ponds to fish...thats not a problem, its also very peacefu*... ohh look at the wolf chewing on my limbs

the best bridge imo is probably the one at my estate...just dont look inside my actual castle, its decorated with nothing but cobweb

Monday, June 19th 2017, 1:25am

This one in the attached image is in Pacifist Hills. It's my favorite because as you can see, it is there but no one actually needs it - it just connects a piece of land to another piece of land but there's no significant obstacle between them. It's kind of funny to me :P
- Kylikki - has attached the following file:
  • br.png (96.56 kB - 2 times downloaded - latest: Jan 25th 2021, 11:59pm)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jun 19th 2017, 8:20am)