You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 4:08pm

is this a War game admins ?

Hi, it s a known fact , low levels pvp got killed. What s worrying is that it s happening very fast. For example , i level up to 7 like 4 months ago , i remember having 15-20 Tallaars at non break. But the last non break, total is 3 tallaars.

Dear admins you made 3-5 , 6-10 etc plateu s items breakable and injuries stay after fight. Right after that update plateu s turned into graveyard and silent.
Arena s and temple s barely happen at surge days.

I also see at some mage levels , people say not much activity 14-15 , i may be wrong because i dont play at that level myself. Anyways , it s nice that non break normal plateu events started a while ago but other than that most levels are too silent and busy with not pvp oriented events.

Many people would agree and if you have suggestions or something to add go ahead, hope admins consider these and make game more alive. :smoke:

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 10:48pm

CC/Arena/Temple already have a non break every week. not all the time people show for that..

i would like to say here aswell, that tallars and platue should have the same treatement, and not just a random "oh hey we forgot about tallars, yeah lets throw that in there with non break event"

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 3:10pm

You overlooking the less obvious reason. You had 15-20 tallars because many people wanted to rank. There is now a ton of captains walking around capped at level 7 beause you only need 1 tallar event. Majority of those folks now have no reason to queue. The weaker players probably got creamed to hard that they off on their mandatory sulking before being convinced to try again.

With tallar non-break now at regular/predictable other battlefields are rendered obsolete becuase they have ZERO chance of competing with a valor boosted non-break tallar. Hence why tallar was not and should not be given a non-break day. Or have too frequent events.

What you are experiencing is the lull that follows many players meeting their rank requirement or realizing they do not need to jump at every event that comes along. All you need is a "60-100k valor per 30mins" tallar at mage. Exp however much harder to get so thats going to be the focus until they prep for next level.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 3:30pm

Well, i didnt talk about reasons why Tallaar silent. You mention people cap valor and see no reason to partecipate. Yes people may not partecipate after they cap valor, but where s the new people lvl up from 6 to 7. I had 15-20 tallaars and there were again so many valor capped people that not queued. It wasnt first non break Tallaars in game when i partecipated. So main problem isn't that people cap valor and stop queueing. Maybe circulation not big enough , like 10 people lvl up from 7 to 8. But only 5 lvl up to 7 at the same time.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 3:31pm

Didnt ment to double post, client network error

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 11:36pm

dull please dont recommend to admins to remove non break tallar.. thats the only bf that plays at a good rate from lvl 7+.. wether you fight over buffed players or not, wether you fight max ranked plaayers going for scalps.. itis good valor in short time.

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 3:23am

@SkyOnWar

Some people will go even when capped. But they usually buff hard to ensure they grab as much scalps as possible. Once card decks done so do most of their ability to queue. The people who run again and again are those hunting ranks. Tallars at most levels is staffed by about the same 10-20 people. The impact of their absense is huge and it takes time and a tallar hiatus for the desperation to build again to have such explosive runs.

Circulation is also a problem as you suggest. Level 6 is the clinging years. So many people who used to kick my ass just moving up to level 7 :)

@Deathstroke

Non-Break tallar is never going anywhere. It will always have a purpose. Just don't expect anything else to be alive while its on a predictable schedule.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 12:14am

Quoted

There is now a ton of captains walking around capped at level 7 beause you only need 1 tallar event. Majority of those folks now have no reason to queue.

This. Valor used to be hard. It used to take TIME, back in the day. And not just because my armor sucked back then. :P
I used to go to soo many battlefields. Temples, Crystalline caves... winning didn't mean an instant rank. Now? We have surge days, double valor, valor elixirs for gold/diamonds, valor elixirs for free (altar of the valorous, etc.), valor extracts, extra valor for premium account, valor obelisks... did I miss anything? Ugghhhhhh.

These days, you can get a rank in a single WEEKEND. And they're making it even EASIER (extra valor for premium account was added recently.) And then everyone gets ranks, and BF's die. hooray.

Valor is too damn easy!

Quoted

The weaker players probably got creamed to hard that they off on their mandatory sulking before being convinced to try again.

Well, that's no one's fault but their own. They choose to suck. .well: If all this has been implemented to make it easier for hopeless noobwads to get valor easier, it's not working. If twits find it too mentally challenging to get 3-4 free buffs (warlord, elder, rainbow, etc.) obviously they'd find it too mentally challenging to drink a valor elixir or build a valor obelisk (which they do.) Seen some of those geniuses in talaar. No buffs, no Giants, even. Zero effort. You can't help the hopeless.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 1:48am

do they choose to suck? or are they just unfortunate to not have played this game for 7+years and linger on same lvl to be as strong as others.. there is a difference.. for those who wander here and are clueless for years on how to achieve power, there are few but they are there, and doubt they follow the bfs when they are most active.