You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 12:10pm

tools from 100-150 from 150-200 now from 200-300 what are u getting at here????

why are u doing this

Monday, June 26th 2017, 12:15pm

Finally someone wakeup:)

Monday, June 26th 2017, 12:17pm

You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 12:45pm

You should make tools diamond only because why the ???? not...

Monday, June 26th 2017, 1:10pm

it supposed to be superprize with price over 1-2k gold,by getting it cheapers few years ago you became so pampered... every noob can afford such good item nowadays and none need purple tools which obviosly easier to get

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, June 26th 2017, 1:12pm

Yeah,they're way too expensive now. I hope they decrease the prices back to 200 golds.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 6:02pm

um, ready to borrow money to buy one :truce:

Monday, June 26th 2017, 7:14pm

funny thing. real price of this tool is about 3k golds. our admins made one big mistake to implement this tool for everyone and you are crying that 300g is to expensive.
deal with it.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 8:48pm

cry baby cry.... 300g is neither too much lol
404 not found

Monday, June 26th 2017, 9:52pm

yeah i dont see problem with it.. of course price is up with the way the incoming is still flowing.. everyones able to afford it. if you can sit around and naked hunt on 1 lvl forever or buy red tools.bow./buffs whenever they are out, then you can afford it. if not like others said, what the price should be and that its a superprize we are lucky to obtain non the less.

this is the only rare item that bring bring you fortunes on its own. i beleive, otherthan the uyarmo deck but thats all i know.. all are worth buying for the long run no matter the price..