You are not logged in.

Friday, June 30th 2017, 8:32pm

Warofdragons on Linux -- not native client, but done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-45nqe0VYz8&feature=youtu.be

For anyone wanting to see warofdragons played through client on linux. :)
I didn't really do a tutorial but I explained tools I used to do it... Wine can run a lot of Windows games so I gave a try on wod and it worked but had to do some tweaks, specially about fonts.

If someone is interested I'll write in the comments of the video about it and notify here.

(But I would like a native version of wod client... but I am only dreaming :D )

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 8:14am

I use to use Linux for a lot of games but that was several years ago... Looks good on the Video... I have a lap top now... I used to have 22 PC's online all the time managed the monitor mouse and keyboard usinf KVM switches... Those were the good old days... I need to see if this computer will handle microsoft virtual pc then maybe can do Linux...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 9:00am

Well,having an official client for Linux made by Mail.ru would be the best as there is a a new Operating System based on Linux for gamers. (SteamOS)

However,great idea Luinill. Always love to see new things. (Yes,Battleking,this is also a message to you,where is the new superbeing video?! :grr: :lol: )
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 12:23pm

Thank you for feedback :)

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 2:35am

Well Microsoft virtual pc is a no go on this machine :cry: :cry: though I am running Windows 8.1... Need to see if VM Ware has something that will work...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: