You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "JGrant" started this thread

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 8:12pm

BUG [Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes]

Champ joined the opposite side of the fight (toff)

http://battle.drachenkrieg.de/instance_s…244922&finish=0
http://battle.drachenkrieg.de/fight_info…ht_id=180349430

posting it in city pub so i can get all your attention

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 8:37pm

before u make a fool of ur self take a good look
i admit there is a but there isnt Сonqueror only a name bug list of players for champion group have 2 lvl 10s and Сonqueror team has 1 lvl 10 and all 3 was in that fight and all was in there respective fraction

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 12:47am

explain the 6 v. 8 then

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 8:08am

Yes, he did join against by mistake and admins were informed right away for this bug. Still do not forget the instance is under testing.

Quoted

New instance is still in test mode and available for players of level 3 and higher till July 5th, 15:00.

We found that bug under the first testing so it had to be checked if it is still on. However as you can see alone he did not perform in the fight. It was only his autohit doing its job untill he died.

But please if you find more bugs share them so they can get fixed straight away. :rose:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 9:46am

thanks muffin:kiss::rose:

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 5:05pm

I already reported that last time: when we use a effect in a fight and right after start a other fight, the effect is not reset and need wait before using again.

Today, first try in this instance and probabely last try ... i fought a scout i think is the right name, got a effect that i can no more equip any thing, even not fill the belt and that for 1 hour + lost soul .... only solution, exit.
I don't understand the point to force people to leave or stay afk 1 hour long.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 5:58pm

well, people can pick the bringer of virtue, which can reunite souls, but yeah, the lost soul mechanic is better than the reunite one

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 6:06pm

yes maybe, but since you can't organize a team, you go with random people, you get a team no one say 1 word even not hello, try to find a bov so.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 7:23pm

While we're chatting about bugs here, a level 4 clanmate of mine can't open his reward box. Any reason for this?
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 4:23pm

I already reported that last time: when we use a effect in a fight and right after start a other fight, the effect is not reset and need wait before using again.

still not fixed. That mean, you finish a fight, when you start or join a other fight, you have to wait lot of turn before being able to use spell.

second thing, i killed one oponent lvl 15, got 10 energie +1 exe, but the scalp is not added.