You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 1:30pm

clarification of DotFH rep

I see that each badge's worth in gold is really far away from the normal badges we have in-game (red is 300, purple is 100...)
DotFH Worship Badge <--- it only says 50 here so...is different from our usual reps?

For victory in the battlefield you will get 20 reputation points. For loss, draw or if you exit the battlefield in progress you will lose 10 points. So 14 players are needed to fight, and 7 will get 20 for win and the rest will get-10 :lol: if you cannot communicate with your team with one language, thats too bad. Andif the game is bugged and you happened to be on ther enemy team or everyone gets lost souled its too bad?

If thats the case I think i can safely say i will be the first player to get my rep to -1000 before anyone else :bll: