You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 9:21am

is a record?

capacity 547/51

i have 510 hex in my bag :lol: :lol: :lol:

exist service for diamonds for remove all my hex from my bag? or obligatory wait 1 month?

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 9:40am

I don't think it does. You'll have to find people to hex or wait until those vanish from your backpack.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:48pm

LoL Opps you need portal scrolls I guess... Hex any DarkSide member you see..... He He He He...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 6:57am

w
I don't think it does. You'll have to find people to hex or wait until those vanish from your backpack.
was ironic, i know dont exis :D .....next months dont have time for play, only logon and then i have idea complete my red nevegar with 500 hex

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 4:18pm

w
was ironic, i know dont exis :D .....next months dont have time for play, only logon and then i have idea complete my red nevegar with 500 hex
You got me there. :lol: Well,best of luck to you.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.