You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 2:53am

Brave

Klavcgod01 Thank you for attacking me invisible! . Your clan Brave Warriors and probably this is your personal Brave! I don't want to think you did this because you can not win from an equal opponent, coz when 13 lev attacks 7 lev this recognition is his equal. I wish you a good game and be a real Brave Warriors!

Monday, July 10th 2017, 3:19am

mate take no offense, they just attack simply cause you may be darksider, but take that with pride, for your own clanas they would be the same ones to take this example and want revenge.

other than you taunting back, invisible or not i beleive you would have been attacked either way!, just keep playing and returnt he favor to their lower lvls if gets to that point.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 3:48am

:stupid: Get a new clan or stop whining. Your clan prides itself in not caring who they attack, which means attacking people much lower level than them.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 5:25am

so.. do you think he attacked me because someone offended him? no.. cannot be like that..

Monday, July 10th 2017, 6:41am

:stupid: If you think people won't attack you because of your clan then there is really no point of anyone discussing with you.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 7:48am

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i hope you made this post with sarcasm

Monday, July 10th 2017, 8:11am

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, July 10th 2017, 8:42am

LOL this is the funniest thing ever to be posted by a darkside member, Sith and steelablde attack lvl3s an 4s,next joke buddy?

Monday, July 10th 2017, 9:04am

mags and humans attack lvl 3-4 its nothing new. mags and humans attack lvl 3-4 of their own races nothing new. just some people hold grudges, some people make promises to return the favor ten fold, some people do as they want cause they can..

when will it end..

i know everyone here killed players far below their own lvl.. with and without reason. unfab is a casualtie of something he had understanding of, so let that be that.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 11:07am

11:07 You have attacked Nefertiti [7] .
11:07 The battle « Attack on Nefertiti» has begun.
11:07 DeCrypt [13] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of Nefertiti [7] .
11:07 The battle « Attack on Nefertiti» is over.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…07&server_id=10
404 not found

Monday, July 10th 2017, 11:08am

now blame me!
404 not found

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, July 10th 2017, 11:50am

Klavcgod01 Thank you for attacking me invisible! . Your clan Brave Warriors and probably this is your personal Brave! I don't want to think you did this because you can not win from an equal opponent, coz when 13 lev attacks 7 lev this recognition is his equal. I wish you a good game and be a real Brave Warriors!
How ironic,this is coming from a Darkside member,whose leader blesses up,uses executioner potion,all the possible in-fight effects and elixirs to 1-shot and give wound to a low level Magmar. :lol:

tl;dr: Cry me a river,build a bridge,then get over it.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 2:32pm

:lol:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, July 10th 2017, 3:31pm

unfortunately I do not see any words from the hero of our story..

Monday, July 10th 2017, 3:44pm

11:07 The battle « Attack on Nefertiti» is over

11:08 I refresh the page and DeCrypt it`s gone.

P.S. I hope you were not afraid that I will revive (use chaos thing) and come and kill you, right? :lol:

It`s a war game. You kill, and get killed, you die, you revive....that`s how it works. No need to brag on how you killed a player with 5 levels below you. Everyone does it, again, because its a war game. :beer:

Monday, July 10th 2017, 3:54pm

No matter what someone said or did, it's important what you say or do

Monday, July 10th 2017, 4:03pm

If you have so much of an issue with it, press the 'Leave Clan' button :)

Monday, July 10th 2017, 6:35pm

When you do not know what to do, do like a man

Monday, July 10th 2017, 9:04pm

im used that when i attack any DS member they start whine and whine and drag other DS member into fight....
ussualy on human land they jump always 3-4 in group
when i was lvl10, tracey follow me and steelblade and some other etc... always in my fight....
when i grown up to mage and now same lvl, she dont come anymore, now they call member lvl15+ - wierd ha?
most of them (not all, some are good, wonder why they stuck there) are "noobs" (other word that noob isnt allowed) so u can chnage it to any bad word u want.....

that i dont mention not anymore countable atatcks from many DS member on that place, especially when wasnt that lvl limit injury , attacks on mags race was on daily basis...
yes, u are right was from few your member....
if im bored and i find any DS clan in any location and i can attack, i attack....
so now u know story and dont whine, not gonna help u at all
and like some give u advice, u have simple solution in front of your face "leave button"
cheers
PS: now climb to tree and dont come from it, for next few days...