You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 9:52pm

Curiosity

Why go to chaotic and rarely abyss where your armor breaks.....but not arena or temple where it doesn't?

Monday, July 10th 2017, 10:00pm

Hmmm. Well, from what I've seen, the vast majority of the game's players are outright insane. Expecting them to behave in any kind of logical or rational way is hopeless. :D This kind of thing is just one of the many examples I've seen people do.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 11:10pm

because abyss and chaotics is com only? maybe some poeple are afraid of DE/PL

Just a quote from a silly player tho.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 5:35am

chaotic is for them "hunters / farmers" that need their purple armor the "i dont want to pvp" way

as for abyss ... that too has started to die since they made in breakable

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 12:55pm

no , the answer is more simple , no fear from DE/PL (personnaly i don't care of them , they're just the same as us ; and anyway they don't come to bf neither humans of com server ) , nothing to see with hunter/farmer or not , neither ...admins have made sleep every one here in giving unbreak everywhere , sparks for rep everywhere , inventing even a new bf where u can go to get valor easy without having to make efforts to get a good armor (dungeons) ...
Players are so comfortable in their sleep now , why they should wake up and go have fun to arena ?
even the fear of taking hex or destructors , let them out from abyss , when u see that , u just want to close the door and go away .

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 9:31pm

a lot of people hexing everywhere is not fun for my... :puke: :puke:

21:14 You have been hit by a Monstrous Dismemberment 1 pcs. Your magical powers have been weakened.
21:14 SUSLIK BOY uses a Grevior and casts Monstrous Dismemberment on KR33YZIN.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 11:12pm

blablabla

There is enough mages now, why don't u go to tallaar and call ur friend ? 5 mag queue then i'm sure human see and come too :peace:

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 6:54am

blablabla

There is enough mages now, why don't u go to tallaar and call ur friend ? 5 mag queue then i'm sure human see and come too :peace:
Struggling to get 2-3 people for Arena/Temple. 10 people for Tallars :lol:

Even if the Tallars happen, we cant gain Exp and Valour for shadows :shuffle:

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 7:27am

There is enough mages now, why don't u go to tallaar and call ur friend ? 5 mag queue then i'm sure human see and come too

I thought tallar doesn't exist on mage level :lol: Maybe it does, only if .. waht it was ?( on, right.. non-break and if the organiser requires it for quest :lol:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 4:36pm

Muff, you forgot:

Every player has 10 lines of blessings!!!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, July 14th 2017, 4:28am

chaotic/abyss quick simple and easy for mages 5-15 mins and ur out back to what u was doing before

but then who are u to expect farmers to join u in arena/temple? they choose to not pvp so im not surprized they wont queue for those BF

The farmer go to arena/temple no buff whats to ever, why because he is cheap and wanna save all money for godsake who knows but when in temple/arena the farmer lose all fight and at the end of the BF he gets 1000+ valor and lost 30-45 mins

the farmer goes to chaotic no buff whats so ever does 5k damage win = 3000-4000 valour lose = 1000-2000 valour lose only 5 mins

what would u choose if it was u ?

Friday, July 14th 2017, 2:45pm

Like I said, insanity. :P Why play an online PvP game with the goal of never ever ever doing PvP? Might aswell play cookie clicker, if all you want to see is achievements and rising numbers. :D
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 3:35pm

the key thing is. abyss and chaotic is advertised correctly. Its in your face. its easy.
for 5 minutes I get spammed by chaotic bf "do you want to join", "do you want to join", "do you want to join"

its to easy, which payer doesn't want to click on that sweet ass looking button that says join chaotic fight. you would be insane not to click on it, its just to easy :)

Same for abyss convenient for any player and off course nice for shadow levels.

now the question we need to ask, why don't we get the same advertisement for temple, arena or cc? 8o
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 4:58pm

chiken man,

u have ur answer, they don't go because :

1/ no shadow xp
2/ cry cause some peaple over bless
3/ they want non break every time but not only they also want game giving them reputation and money from bf's LOL

As 1/, 2/ are ok only half of 3/ not done as no break is ok problem is on money

I think to give money from bf's, admins must making something else than valour pot with EE of enemy, something like dragon insigna, never had that event this year but it was good, u could go arena win and get a MO helm (800g ^^)(if u win enough arenas haha ^^)

u'll say why do i'm talk about money ^^ ?

Answer is simple: valour doesn't cost anything now and everyone can make rank using 0 gold just go leeching a bit at right a bit at left :lol: it's a new era and that's what peaple do now, going to abyss and other "Bf's"which cost nothing even purple item doesn't interest peaple since it is free going to chaotic leeching a bit there :bllll: have seen big noobs with nice purple gear WTF lol
SO need gold in bf's or something new that will interest peaple ^^

Let's hope that mentality will change and peaple will go to bf's without getting anything back except valour
But it's a dream :lol:

again sorry for english i did my best haha ^^ :embarressed: :rose:

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 10:52pm

Le Loup. the real answer is.. to many excuses and not enough play..

battleking quote

now the question we need to ask, why don't we get the same advertisement for temple, arena or cc? 8o

i would love this if they made bf of equals become a match up like chaotics, where the power is balanced and both races play together, rather than one side being fully planned group while the other all random que'ers

but that wont happen and thats why they wont do system message like chaotics for equals, would be nice tho. but we already know what happens when all the motivation has been put into getting bfs started.. not much comes out of it

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 6:05pm

They get 2 day out of the week as the default battlefield tab. During which a very bright red icon appears (unless broken) when 1 member of each race queues up. That should be more than enough advertisement. To move to an in chat notification would require the use of set schedules which many not fond of even if they don't queue.

Still the underlying issues with those battlefields being out-competed and massive amount of queue killing measures will persists. Any boost from having their hands held into queue will be short lived once reminded why they don't queue as frequently.

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 6:32pm

sorry my post must have been confusing.

I don not mean races should be mixed in arena, temple or cc nor time schedules, I'm just saying a notification that pops up when 2/1 in qeue and only one person is needed to start. maybe have something like:

1 more person needed to start battlefield, join the fun and click join

:whistling:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, July 17th 2017, 1:56pm

I would like to apologize on behalf of all the hunter/farmers that spend time on this game .(and yes it is a game)...We all thought it was just a recreational way of spending time away from the stress that real life brings .We didn't know we were supposed to spend our time here making sure you enjoyed yours....Now we all know what we are supposed to do i am sure we will all.... Just carry on playing just how we want to ..get over it
P.S..have a nice day

Monday, July 17th 2017, 2:44pm

During which a very bright red icon appears (unless broken) when 1 member of each race queues up.

No, the icon appears red when is 1 player from our own race who apply nothing if is only oposite race in file. So is completely useless, who care to know that 2, 3 even 30 magmar are in Q, when we need to know when are human in Q.

And for answer to the question, for me is simple, I want go chaotic, I know the hours, I join, it start is ok, it don't start, i only wasted few mn. Same for abyss.

BF is: apply and then... wait hours and hours without leaving the pc and doing nothing, no instance, no blessed hunt etc .... just wait that maybe some hum apply.
Now they removed the shedule for equals ... finish equal, same issue than regular bf, apply and stuck on pc for hours and hours doing nothing. Is really not a point with break and no break, only waste our time.

People asked from long time, to get a sound warning like for a prv when we are called for bf. I can q and wait for hours doing nothing in game if i can leave the pc and do rl things, otherwise, I don't Q if are not hum in file, but since we have a red icon only when are mag in file ....
Was a time, for not be stuck on pc and waste time, we shared phone nb, one stayed on pc and sended sms to the others when we was called. But what's that ??? I don't want to do that anymore. The game is build like it is, they don't want listen when we ask something, is so, and when are few people in game... things work no more.

So nothing to do with break no break, bless or i don't know what else, only waste time waiting and doing nothing stuck on pc.

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 2:51am

@Dahna

I am well aware of how it works. Whats sad however is that between 3 servers there is not 1 human and magmar willing to open the tab, queue and notify all 3 server that they might wanna click on battlefield tab. Its would work well if players took initative. But as I said the reason for lack of queue has little to do with holding players hands until they in queue.

The other battlefiends have never historically been active once tallar gets its season. Still real funny that players got unrestricted access to equals which solves all the main issues with the big 3 and so little use lol. Gotta commend you level 15s for not making the gesture such a massive waste.