You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 8:04pm

thanks for the feedback, haven't checked forum for a while so didn't see all the responses until just now

I agree with almost everything that's been said

As a "past farmer/hunter" (meaning I was always the highest level in clan and had lowest valor rank [didn't start valor really until 9]) I can say that when you're not as strong as others, and especially when they over buff and thorw a bunch of negative spells on you (even if it is part of the game [just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD]) it really makes you not want to go. So in that sense I can understand the allure of abyss and chaotic, where you can easily get reasonably valor and chance for purple armor - which would otherwise be out of your reach.

As to the issue of people not queing up in general, I don't get it.....even if there are strong people (again I've made this point several times in the past, but a long time ago) if enough people are queing up, the chances YOUR group gets stuck with them goes down, so take one for the team, stall the strong people in a BF while your other friends have fun, and then when you reque, chances are someone else will get them.

As to the NEED of buffs and negatives in BF, I get you want to win the fights, but as those who have been playing for some time realize (or hopefully realize) all you do when you have multiple lines of buffs is either force the other side to put even more or to just stop queing, and given that few people on both sides have the supplies to match that many buffs, the end results have been that people stop queing and only those with super buffs rarely go if at that, because why waste all the buffs in your bag for 1 arena?

You can get the same valor and have even more fun, without all those buffs, just aurole and maybe a red elixer....you still do a bit better, aurole helps with protection and it's still weak enough that if you play smart you can beat the opponent without it on yourself.

Also, you sound hypocritcal of hunters who don't que because they're saving up their money....how do you expect them to pay for buffs and better armor to compete with you when you're the one who already has it?

Look at me now, I'm not the strongest player, but at times I'd like to think I've held my own if not bested some of the stronger people, especially when you take into account the differences in stats and supplies. I never paypalled, but it's been a LONG road, not the best or most fun either, so don't be mad at others that are still walking or crawlling to get to where you are, just because you got there first.

Anywho, rant over, now fill up the que and lets see who can win using the least ammount of buffs :P (in no way attempting to collude or rigg a BF you're free to use whatever you want, as you always are, just remember, should you?)

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 12:59am

Still real funny that players got unrestricted access to equals which solves all the main issues with the big 3 and so little use lol.

That's what you think, but removing the restrictions is a real mistake. When we knew the hours for temple per exemple, we q because we knew that other people will q at same time, because are the hours for temple.
Now, is like all the other bf, Q and wait for hours if maybe some hum want go in temple at same time.

When they removed the hours for equal, they wrote was because of players report, i wonder who, noone like that, just check, no one equal start anymore, time to time a cc and guess when .... at old times, saturday around 20h .... because all know that's the moment where people are used to q for cc. rest of time nobody.

Removing the hours was the best way to kill equal, and that worked, equal are dead. I really wonder who got that brillant idea, pretty sure one who never q for equal.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 3:45am

@Dahana

There were whining about the equal schedules even in our forum and on the news. Not sure how you missed them. Plus we not factoring other servers that can whine just as much. I was the only the campaigner against "fixing" the schedules so early before getting good enough historical data on its impact. The equal times only needed tweaking to do away with the RU schedule.

But now that we know the problem get yourself and other server players to whine for a re-implementation of set times. Or better get set time for CC and leave the rest unrestricted. That way you get the battlefield you really want and less work for 3 server admins.