You are not logged in.

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 2:19am

New to Mage Stage.

If anyone has anything helpful new or old, i would appreciate feedback from BC point of view on some important things or many minor things that can help me as a mage, i still feel uncomfortable using magic, as i feel now i wont be effective against the level of repel many other mages have over me, so i still use physical attack and use bear blow, if i stun ill use magic if not i continue for next bear blow. i know i need tablets but thats a lot of gold for minor attributes, but i feel there is much more hidden or it could just be that im uncomfrotable to the point i overlook it all. clearly i need almost everything as a new mage as i didnt have a lot for the lvls coming to it, but anything you gusy see that would really help me out please note it for me.

thanks! :teacher: :nocash: :worship:

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 9:29am

find me in game mate, not sure if this is the place for it
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 1:31pm

thanks tracey! got that link also in-game, but thats the only link for mage so far, if anything else popular or more advanced id appreciate and save it when time comes:)

Friday, July 21st 2017, 4:05am

thanks tracey! got that link also in-game, but thats the only link for mage so far, if anything else popular or more advanced id appreciate and save it when time comes:)

There is a good mage guide in the game Library I used to have the link but lost a lot of stuff on my Laptop... And I haven't found it again... Check with one of the human mage Mentors or Guards.... They may remember where it is....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: