You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 11:03am

@ sequana....ok,when you say this,as guard,then i have to accept this

thanks for the reply

nice sunday
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 1:11pm

Or you guys can gather in the neutral zones and fight all day long :beaten: . (just kidding)

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 7:50pm

Or you guys can gather in the neutral zones and fight all day long :beaten: . (just kidding)

There was time, before servers merged, when we had an unofficial rule - to fight in Haunted place but never in Fortress

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 8:04pm

There was time, before servers merged, when we had an unofficial rule - to fight in Haunted place but never in Fortress

Yes some so called Big Shot players made that Stupid so called unofficial rule... But those are also the players that were and still the Biggest bullies in the game....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 8:19pm

@Shylark

Yes)) But then servers marged and these who came to our server started telling us where to fight and where not to fight)) I was mirrored in Haunted a few times and got gift saying "You will get more mirror if you fight here" :lol: It's like immigrand telling original citizen how to live in his country :lol:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 9:11pm

@Shylark

Yes)) But then servers marged and these who came to our server started telling us where to fight and where not to fight)) I was mirrored in Haunted a few times and got gift saying "You will get more mirror if you fight here" :lol: It's like immigrand telling original citizen how to live in his country :lol:

hey guy, first noone came on YOUR server, it's now a merged server. They did the mistake to not create a eu server, because people from com thought and seems still think they are the owners of this server.
You have to accept that your old com server exist no more. You're on a merged server.... so imigrant ?? :stupid:
You're so few from com here, are people from 4 other servers here, who care of old unofficial rules of few players from com lol

Monday, July 24th 2017, 2:10am

@Dahna

:woody:

Monday, July 24th 2017, 2:26am

@Dahna

Every time we talk you say something so weird that I hardly find words to answer.
Can you type exact full URL of our server? Isn't it warofdragons.com ? Yes it is. It's not actual merge, it's data migration. Every single character is just data, and all data from FR, ES and TR migrated to warofdragons.com server. So it's still COM server, with data from FR, ES and TR.

Ones who are well-read know at least this one adage - You don't go to a foreign monastety with own rules!

Monday, July 24th 2017, 10:37am

fox shylark pilek and any other forum spammer .. shut the hell up and stop ruining every thread

Admins.. TALK to us..?

What is the point of forum if every feedback is ignored? Say something?
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, July 24th 2017, 11:15am

:woot: :nono:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Monday, July 24th 2017, 12:47pm

@ARK fox shylark pilek and any other forum spammer .. shut the hell up and stop ruining every thread

Admins.. TALK to us..?

++1 well said or is it admin only like to reply to likes of pilek kissing there bottoms and dont like real issues or to solve them

Monday, July 24th 2017, 1:25pm

@ARK fox shylark pilek and any other forum spammer .. shut the hell up and stop ruining every thread

Admins.. TALK to us..?

++1 well said or is it admin only like to reply to likes of pilek kissing there bottoms and dont like real issues or to solve them

And I agree this Rule is STUPID Like some people here...
Drop Dead You made a post and I responded you need to get over it... NOOB....
So when you pony up the money and By the game you can tell people what to do Until then Suck it up Butter Cup
:woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 24th 2017, 1:27pm

fox shylark pilek and any other forum spammer .. shut the hell up and stop ruining every thread

Admins.. TALK to us..?

Try shutting up yourself I used to like and respect you now you are juat a wanna be expert... Sorry but you are nothing here... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Monday, July 24th 2017, 1:35pm

:rose: stop making drama in a game

Monday, July 24th 2017, 2:56pm

@ tryst

It all started because mages like you started crying "I want to kill low levels :cry: remove new rule :cry: "
Don't tell others to shut up if you talk as much as they do.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 4:55pm

@ Fox face

before you open your mouth get your facts right.
I have been playing this game for quite awhile and not complained i was injured hexed etc by likes of dracula, Brite and totok etc for ages.
Now we have the likes of you pilek etc wanting this rule to stop us, that was week and now are strong carrying out retribution on the lower levels of humans of there clans.

And now i am claryfying if i can exe you for false acusation.

This rule has taken away one of the fundamentals of raiding human land and killing all now we have to find closer levels to fight which might be offline so then our raid wasted.

In War as this is supposed to be a war game raid on others lands is designed to weaken your oppostion so when raiding we should be allowed to attack all like we allways used to, now with this rule all levels can attack raider but raider is handcuffed only to attack close to his level. Real crap rule and takes the war out of the game and makes it farmville

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, July 24th 2017, 5:18pm

Hello everyone,

I understand your worries and concerns. Please remember that we do read the forums and all constructive feedback is more than welcome, will be heard and taken into consideration. I understand that the changes may not look promising at a first glance, but please give them a chance.

Regards,
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, July 24th 2017, 5:31pm

lisad

Its getting daft that we now have to get permission to exe people also that the war is so diluted as to make the game farmville.
Its called war of dragons and we are allowed to raid oposition land but now were not allowed to attack any lower than 3 lvls below, basicaly that rule takes out the war ethos of weakening your oponent but causing as much damage as possible.
For years playing the game we had high levels raiding and killing us the likes of brute, dracula etc now we grew up and got stronger your denying us to do the same to thier race and ruining the game.
When raiding others land we should be as it was before be able to attack anyone as in war.
If you want protection from own race then that 3 lvls rule is feasable but not for opposing races.
Please actually read this and i look forward to your reply

Monday, July 24th 2017, 5:43pm

@Lisad

I think I have the only good idea about new rule, no one else thought about it.

Should there be a turn on/off button, to see or not to see players more than 3 levels lower in players list. If we have this button, and we don't see players more than 3 levels lower then we can't attack them, and new rule won't be violated. And you know someone can accidentally press a wrong name while raiding enemy lands, so this option would be very useful.

@Tryst

I don't know about you, man, but I now think that I am the only stupid person here, because I can't understand why would I kil someone who gives me no scalp, no energy and no exe +1.

P.S: Don't be angry, there's nothing personal on things said on forum

Monday, July 24th 2017, 6:19pm

What I don't understand is if this rule is valid by your own words. You say war is an exception to the rule when the very definition of this game is a WAR between magmars and humans...