You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Friday, July 21st 2017, 2:24pm

Lysad, give clarification of the new rules regarding attacks

Battles during a war between two clans/alliances.
Any attacks of lower-level players from the enemy clan during a war will NOT be grounds for getting punishment!

persecuting/hunting down/excecuting other players for an extended period of time.

these two often go together and the later one can start a war between two clans... what happens then?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 2:29pm

also another thing:
Need to know if the conditions of attack/provocation and everything will be on judgment by the guards.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 2:47pm

this is a good strategy to increase the sale of invisibility pots in trade fair :lol: other than that, for 90% of the people playing the game, won't change much... my question above still needs clarification because they have common ground but very different outcomes when it come to a posible penalty
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 3:03pm

A couple points I think need a bit of clarification :

4. Provocation/use of negative effects are NOT grounds for any punitive raids!

What does this point mean?

5. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level.

What prevents players from "taking" orders? what does "an extended period of times within a short time frame" mean? exactly how much extended period of times? 2,3, 10? and short time frame? couple days? couple weeks?

What does provocation implies? let's say a low level enters a mage GB and messes it up, is that a provocation? or if a low level resells mage resources, is that provocation?

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, July 21st 2017, 3:23pm

A couple points I think need a bit of clarification :

What prevents players from "taking" orders? what does "an extended period of times within a short time frame" mean? exactly how much extended period of times? 2,3, 10? and short time frame? couple days? couple weeks?

What does provocation implies? let's say a low level enters a mage GB and messes it up, is that a provocation? or if a low level resells mage resources, is that provocation?
I agree with first one. Even though I think it means that it is not punished if a (for example) magmar player who is more than 3 levels above human player hexes the human player,I think this needs a little bit of a clarification.

For the second one,well,it's a little bit transparent/unstable,really. It could mean 100 executions within a week as well as 10 executions within 2 days,still,an example would be very appreciated.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 4:18pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=274498869

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=274498951

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=274499005

as rules, these are all regular fights, right?

ps: Hades9 [13] has lost the battle :beeee:

pps: this sentence here is considered as provokative?
404 not found

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:01pm

How do you declare war with another clan? I mean i want to kill a low level can i go kill a player 3 levelsbelow me in their clan, declare war then kill all the low levels?

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:24pm

also, is "looting" considered provocation? and, what's the limiting factor for levels, the 2 levels that start the fight? for example, a lvl 10 attacks a level 9, and a lvl 8 joins on the side of the lvl 9, what max level can enter the lvl 10 side, 11? 12?

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:37pm

also : , Should a lower-level player provoke you for a retaliatory attack (see above), you have to make a screenshot of the chat window, showing the provocation/the use of a curse/spell or any other negative effect against you in order to prove the legitimacy of the attack.

I see no limit on attacks caused by retalation due to provocation, does that mean that I, in the case I was a high level exe, could attack a low level who provoked me as many times as I want? Does a long time feud with a player/clan count as "provocation"?

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:46pm

provokations is simple,you can give all players 1 warning and can write him,stop this,that nerv me or i come and exe you,or mirror you or whatever,when this player dont read what you write and accept this no,is that provokation and you can do all,that he dont nerv you / with all i mean ingameprofession etc

with the warning have each player he chance stop making crap and noone can say that was a atack without reason,here was a warning and we can play via client and have there a chatlog
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:50pm

ok polek, stop coming on forum and write stupid things.. that annoys me... consider yourself warned

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:51pm

*pilek ... that was a mistake ^^

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, July 24th 2017, 6:29pm

Here are answers to some of your questions:

This means that if someone provokes or uses negative effects on you, you can't embrace a journey to go find them and have a revenge.

Executioners are the players that have the What does provocation implies? let's say a low level enters a mage GB and messes it up, is that a provocation? or if a low level resells mage resources, is that provocation?As it was also mentioned in the Announcement, provocations for a fight could be:

Quoted

Examples of provocation/hostile actions:
  • Insults. For example, insulting messages/a gift with an insult just before the attack and directly on given location.
  • Use of negative effects. For example, any "Curse of the Sickly Hex", the use of the "Prisoner's Ball and Chain", etc.
  • Direct attacks.

as rules, these are all regular fights, right?
The players on these examples are of the same levels. The rules apply only to battles between players that have a 3 or more level difference between them.

also, is "looting" considered provocation?
No, it's not. In accordance, to normal game mechanics, the player with the highest damage gets the loot.

I see no limit on attacks caused by retalation due to provocation, does that mean that I, in the case I was a high level exe, could attack a low level who provoked me as many times as I want? Does a long time feud with a player/clan count as "provocation"?
It's mentioned in the following points:

Quoted

2. <...> Insults. For example, insulting messages/a gift with an insult just before the attack and directly on given location.

This means that if you were insulted/a negative effect was used on you, you can attack them only while you're in the same place and after the insult has been made. If the victim escaped, you can not start hunting them down and killing them unlimited amount of times for the same offense.

Regards,
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, July 24th 2017, 6:37pm

This means that if someone provokes or uses negative effects on you, you can't embrace a journey to go find them and have a revenge. (if they are 3 or more levels lower than you are)

What about in regards to situations where a player who is greater than 3 levels below you places a negative hex and teleports from the location? This is quite often the case so what is the permitted reaction for this?

Monday, July 24th 2017, 6:42pm

Quoted from "-Cahal-"

This means that if someone provokes or uses negative effects on you, you can't embrace a journey to go find them and have a revenge. (if they are 3 or more levels lower than you are)

wait what? so if the player is level 10, and he gets a hex from a level 5, the level 10 can't go hunt them down?

clarify please? or is it my kindergarden understanding?

Monday, July 24th 2017, 6:44pm

Questions to add:

1) From battlefields such as Dungeons, a player may take your trophy - if they are a player from COM server, how can we now claim it back from them if they are more than 3 levels lower?

2) I haven't explicitly seen this outlined anywhere so: are there allowances to the rule when spouses are in question?

3) What is the leeway to the no attacks for more than 3 levels lower rule? Often due to the lag on the server the player location list updates and the wrong player can be attacked by accident

Monday, July 24th 2017, 7:53pm

Ah forgot one question:

Does the use of attack wraiths count as provocation?

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 11:33am

More answers to the raised questions:

What about in regards to situations where a player who is greater than 3 levels below you places a negative hex and teleports from the location? This is quite often the case so what is the permitted reaction for this?
wait what? so if the player is level 10, and he gets a hex from a level 5, the level 10 can't go hunt them down?
No, if the offender runs away before you have a chance to pay them back, you can kill them once, if you happen to find them. You can not continue killing them for the same offense multiple times.

1) From battlefields such as Dungeons, a player may take your trophy - if they are a player from COM server, how can we now claim it back from them if they are more than 3 levels lower?

2) I haven't explicitly seen this outlined anywhere so: are there allowances to the rule when spouses are in question?

3) What is the leeway to the no attacks for more than 3 levels lower rule? Often due to the lag on the server the player location list updates and the wrong player can be attacked by accident
1) Trophies are a thing of honor, so in this case you can claim it back.

2) If your spouse is being attacked by a player of a higher level, then you can assist them in battle. If your spouse is being provoked/offended, you can enter a battle to defend their honor. However, you should take a screenshot of the offences in order to prove the legitimacy of the attack, if needed.

3) I would say that this often wouldn't be taken into account, but it might depend on the situation.

Does the use of attack wraiths count as provocation?
Yes.
Regards,

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 7:39pm

If on enemy land a friend attacks a monster in hunt screen and then a human joins against them (Team 1: Magmar, Team 2: Monster + human) does that count as being attacked and is can we help that friend (clan/ally)?

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 8:37pm

If on enemy land a friend attacks a monster in hunt screen and then a human joins against them (Team 1: Magmar, Team 2: Monster + human) does that count as being attacked and is can we help that friend (clan/ally)?

If another player joins a fight against you, then they are technically attacking you, so yes, you can ask for assistance.
Regards,