You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 2:34pm

Thankks forr the new Rule !

Dear WoD

i know the rule from other server / de-server

the german server was faster,the rule exist many month there and im happy that we have i here now too

for all players :

dont worry,the only differrent is now,that is not longer allowed go with mage in enemyland and casting down low level

it is only allowed when i or a other player in enemyland
if you mage and in a clan with some low level and i atack thisone,you can help your clanplayer

with this rule have we al much more fun,because this bashing destroy only the game,what a level 3-15 have fun,when in own land comes a lvl 19 and make a 2days lvl 13 wound + mirror+hex etc ?

i think that was the best,what the com-server make here :clap:

wish all a nice weekend and hopefully much fun

CHEERS
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 6:02pm

If I'm understanding you, the rule is you can only join non-mage fight if it's clan member?

What about alliance? Also does this mean I can't kill you fun anymore?

Friday, July 21st 2017, 6:31pm

Now a lvl 19 can't attack me ... only lvl 18 max.... great thanks, that change all. i'm so happy :jump: :lol:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:00pm

I didn't quite understand what you said, Pilek

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:27pm

Now a lvl 19 can't attack me ... only lvl 18 max.... great thanks, that change all. i'm so happy :jump: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:05pm

Yay so rushing levels sucks now because you cant kill old enemies. CAn i have my levels back?

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:29pm

Yay so rushing levels sucks now because you cant kill old enemies. CAn i have my levels back?

:lol: no no, now you have to wait a bit if you want kill me :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:11am

Welcome back Pilek :wink:
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:12am

LoL You can still come Kill me... I just love to talk crap to you..... This is a Game and these admins just made the game stupid....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:38am

rule especially made for low level rats that re-sell :lol: