You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:06pm

Lysad, Why turn tallar off while there is a event currenting active

the Schedule that was made some weeks ago should not affect tallar or vaults while there even a eventing going on if even starts friday and BF is turned off all day then whats the point starting the event on friday????

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:07pm

i hope this run throughout monday to conpensate for losing a whole day of the event

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:09pm

Yes,I was exactly going to make a thread about it.

Now,I should say that I agree with you,since there is an event,the halls should be open whole day starting Friday.

Now,those of whom are not quite familiar with how halls work due to recent changes have been contacting people and telling them to queue up because they want to do this battlefield. What they did not know (which is not something to be ashamed of) is that you can do it starting 9 minutes ago until 51 minutes later from now.

Here is the timetable/chart of the Tallaar's Halls
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:28pm

why? maybe she was to much busy to churn out that stupid new rule... or as usual, job half done, start a event, but forget to remove the restrictions for, change the price of mould return, but forget to change the news etc ....
Start bad