You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:13am

Admins Make a New game....

Time to make a New Game....
One for PvE Sissies....
And move the cry babies to that game.... LEAVE our PvP ALONE..... :woody: :yes:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 8:29am

hi shylark

can you tell me or us why ? i mean you can still join fights vs low level in your land / magmarland

i never see you in humanland fighting vs humans,so what is now `? your completd art to play is still the same

the only differrent is at the moment,that you cant go to enemyland to cast players down,that have 4 level under your own

that make you really unhappy ? you never was lvl 1-12 ?

come on,youre not a idiot,let the low levels a chance to make valour repu armour etc without mages,that destroy the completed game without problem

have a nice weekend

PS

if you have your eyes open,im every night in magmarland,thas your chance to kill low level :smile:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:14am

hi shylark

can you tell me or us why ? i mean you can still join fights vs low level in your land / magmarland

i never see you in humanland fighting vs humans,so what is now `? your completd art to play is still the same

the only differrent is at the moment,that you cant go to enemyland to cast players down,that have 4 level under your own

that make you really unhappy ? you never was lvl 1-12 ?

come on,youre not a idiot,let the low levels a chance to make valour repu armour etc without mages,that destroy the completed game without problem

have a nice weekend

PS

if you have your eyes open,im every night in magmarland,thas your chance to kill low level :smile:

My point is that if low levels can't be attacked then make a seperat game for that Nonsense and let players that are Babies move to it...
I am nt on a lot latey
R/L stuff going on....
Have a great weekend.... :beer: :yes: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: