You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:34am

All ExE's should get a Refund

To OurPoor Admins..
ALL Players with the ExE Profession shoul get a FULL refund for all the Money and Time Invested for a Profession ypu have made Useless....... As I see it you oww me 500g I will expect to see it in My Mail ASAP.... :woody: :yes:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:57pm

500g for 59 exe skill, youre still such a useless noob...

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:02pm

skill 87 wihou paying money,the blesses i recieve for free or produce me with my other profession elixers,you make something wrong

btw......612 kills and 87 skill,not bad ya ?

and stop writing me after each fight,that i cant block magic,that i know many years,i go in block,because my armor have 3 x symbols,that i recive in block -3% damage = in block -9 % ,thats why i block,to stun maybe more :wink:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:43pm

Just because I saw -Arkan- pop up, I thought I'd leave this here :)

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:48pm

:lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:50pm

Hello shylark,

U only have 59 in exe, and i don't think that u have ever made a contract against a magmar haha

I was 210 and made 3/4 serious contract nothing else just to tell u that, you take exe profesion for bf's, put injury against mag/hum (depends who u are haha) and not ur own race ^^

:snowball:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:57pm

moshi moshi arkan-chan?

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:20pm

500g for 59 exe skill, youre still such a useless noob...

Talk about a Noob really any time you grow up let me know.... As for useless go look in a Mirror.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:21pm

Just because I saw -Arkan- pop up, I thought I'd leave this here :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:25pm

I'd like to get my 30g back, but you know Shylark, if I get a refund they they will remove my exe profession, and I like it :lol: