You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:28pm

can someone tune me in on this exact rule? i dont see anything of it and dont understand from what info has been put here

Read Learn...
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…3089#post253089
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 12:50am

The interesting thing is, that new admin can send Magra to where she came from, and it's more possible than sending back new admin :yes:

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:05pm

to the new admin & other management of the game: take your rules under your arm , the dungeon of noob heroes too , and go back from where you come .
you just destroyed the game , implemented diamonds events , no more game event , u don't pay attention to all our ideas and feedback or only in the way that can arrange you and your buisness to sell more diamonds (like sparks of course )
that's a war-game , i don't have to look who is in the fight where my clannie is to give him my help and let him die because a non-sense rule .
put me in jail as u want , give me a ban, a forum ban , that won't change my way of playing till i stop myself .

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:21pm

you bashing noobs destroy the game

for examle :

i recieved :

yesterday 7 mirrors,all from lvl 11 + magmars or 2 pcs from lvl 19 human

today 4 mirros,all from magmar mages + 1 lvl 19 use exe scroll,to make cursed wound

yes,allowed,but then say not go level up,whe do all,that a player cant play the game
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:24pm

800 posts from Pilek in forum that no one cares, then complains "a player can't play the game".

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:56pm

wriing much in forum only,when under mirror - effetc

you think really,writing in forum is same like playing the game / battlefields,hunting,profession etc ?

:wall: :drop: :stupid: :woody:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 4:01am

yesterday 7 mirrors,all from lvl 11 + magmars or 2 pcs from lvl 19 human

today 4 mirros,all from magmar mages + 1 lvl 19 use exe scroll,to make cursed wound

yes,allowed,but then say not go level up,whe do all,that a player cant play the game
What will change if the 7 miror you get them from a lvl 10 instead of lvl 11+?

you never ask you why you are so much mirored? Don't you think you're a real pain here? want you exemple of what YOU do to other players? That people no longer support you to the point of trowing on you so many miror?
you attack people hunting and then come whine because you're mirored?

You can't play the game? you spend all your game time annoying the others. assume the consequences of your way to play guy.