You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:05pm

pilek

again you have your info wrong only german server has this rule, russian server has different type.
so get your facts right **:wink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 22nd 2017, 11:30pm)

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:14pm

can someone tune me in on this exact rule? i dont see anything of it and dont understand from what info has been put here

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:39pm

@ tryst....you forget that this the same game

when de-server have a new rule,is that only a question from time that the rules on all severs,because we play on same battlefields and when we need a good balancing,then is it normal,when we have on all servers / europe servers / same rules

when not,can here all bashing noobs recive much faster exp+valour and so is the balancing destroyed,because 1 server can players faster on cap

all games in the world have same rules or play in your country peoples soccer with the hand / dont mean the goalkeeper :smile: ?
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:41pm

why write from ru-server? thats the only country with more as only 1 own server and we DONT play with this server on battlefield s / clanwars etc

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:07pm

Admin responds fast, so she's awesome?

Every time we have new admin, they start by responding fast and trying their best. Then, 2 weeks in, realise WoD is the worst community ever and gives up

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:36pm

for what ? we have 1 new rule and end !

read again the agb,we have accepted,that we accept all rules,mailRu or myCom can every time edit the rules or put new rules into the game

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:40pm

btw

your clan can only playing like noobs too

lvl 10 atack me,oki im in enemyland,lvl 100 can atack me

but why atack me,when have without terrible 0 chance ?

first ballchain me,then atack,see you die on mounth-poison and crying a mage ,that he use mirror number 5 today on me

awweseome,your bashing crap ,why dont send geronimo or other strong players from your clan ? you have enough in clan,that can kill me easy and have a chance to recieve scalp ,but no,better bashing bashing bashing :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:42pm

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:49pm

agree to magra.

+1

we are playing WARofdragons. not FARM-Ville.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:05pm

+1 Magra

And for those who feel the need to hijacked the thread ....Make your own :)

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:17pm

Helloooo,

this post became pilek against world haha need rename that post :embarressed: :lol:

Then this rule is nice why don't u want to attack ur own lvl or higher ???

OK i agree some things must be change because that rule doesn't concider all player but a majority.

For example, admins u forgot naked hunter, if one lvl 2 of own race decided to leech on bear or dough we can't make anything ... need to be clear on what you mean "provocate" can we get that lvl 2 if the lvl 5/6 ask us ??? yes no ?? want an answer ^^thnx haha

mhhhhhhhh, what can i add more haha also ru server is ru server stop compaire our and their servers we are not 200 000 here and seems like they don't attack low lvl there as we do here :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:27pm

@ le loup,we can make all,we need only a BoE player and then a player that send him to the looter ,if i as lvl 7 recieve a mail and inside i read pls exe player xy,intresting me the new rule not,i atack here not for destroying his fun or ggame,i atack or mirror,because i do my profession,thats a differrent

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 4:12pm

hello,
just to bring a different manner to see that new rule :

did you think on players who want play our war game as a game ? even if it is a war game there are several manners to have "war" PvP is one and PvE is another and we have this chance with WoD to have both ...yesssss with some issues I know....

well, maybe some of you ignore some players are harrasing by some others strong players just because ....they can ! Yes I agree some of them deserve it ....a little others not at all !!

Just to say if this rule exist on .DE server and finally arrive here with some differences, maybe/ can be/ must be because it was necessary. Well sure for some of you it is a very big rule and it will change your manner to play the game, but for others it is a good way to be able to play de game.

Finally, of course all players can't be happy with that rule, I guess some adjustments will arrive those following weeks. Personnaly I like this new rule even with some breaks, faults and I like the new admin just arrived hoping she will stay like she is, I mean : present, answering, in a good moud (event if a lot of players are angry against her just arrived !), I can add volunteer to help and learn about game feature and for new events as well :smile:
I'm sure for a majority you will this rule with a positive way and i'm sure some of you are already thinking how to avoid it running in those faults !! some work for guards and mentors !! :embarressed: oops I'm a mentor !
Good game all !

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 4:21pm

Personnaly I like this new rule even with some breaks, faults and I like the new admin just arrived hoping she will stay like she is, I mean : present, answering, in a good moud (event if a lot of players are angry against her just arrived !

let's reac the changes done by our new admin:
1. changed the price of returning moulds to half of their worth.
2. she introduced a new rule that was hated before only from what we heard from .de and is even more hated now in it's .com form
3. beside the welcoming thread she didn't bother to reply to anyone, anywhere...\

...if that's her in a good mood, let her stay home when she's in a bad mood.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 4:36pm

not war game , farmılle here lol. this rules contınue i want go ru server. open change server transfer pls
ı bored here really,provocatıon racist players have everytime, ı am not stop for attacks so ı contınune for kill;

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 4:36pm

Pilek Pilgrim vs. the World

P.S. This rule is kind of interference in player's interests,coz if you have in plans keep playing this game - you have pay more attention on such useless thing as level difference. But in fact 3lvl difference won't really make effect on raid,if person evem 1lvl higher or just same level but much stronger he can hunt you down and none will care about your feelings.Also lasting of executions kinda subjective conception like some people have different feeling about big or small,bright or dim and etc. BF's,monsters and other previous limitations isn't hurt that much just because of all this was just part of the way to main target - PvP, and if PvP became restricted there is nothing to be happy about.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 4:37pm

I just wish that there would be someone here with the resources (money and time) to actually sue them. There are actually a couple of laws that protect people who play games where money is being spent when the game is being changed to something completely different than either what is being advertised or/and two, what it was at the beginning and has became something completely different.

I don't have the money nor time to do it but honestly, if I had, I would go after them.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 4:57pm

I just wish that there would be someone here with the resources (money and time) to actually sue them.

I just wish you read the TERMS OF USE before pressing the keyboard buttons.... :stupid:

"10.3 My.com has the right at any time at its discretion without further notice to You to change the functionality and the content of the Game services.
10.5 In order to improve its services, My.com reserves its right to make in the Games automatically (without an additional request for Your consent) updates and changes."

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 5:32pm

I just wish that there would be someone here with the resources (money and time) to actually sue them.

I just wish you read the TERMS OF USE before pressing the keyboard buttons.... :stupid:

"10.3 My.com has the right at any time at its discretion without further notice to You to change the functionality and the content of the Game services.
10.5 In order to improve its services, My.com reserves its right to make in the Games automatically (without an additional request for Your consent) updates and changes."

If you knew anything about law in general, you would know that it's not because it's written in the description that it bypasses the actual law. You can't write whatever you want in the bylaws of a game or any contract and say it applies if it goes against the law. Example, very stupid example but it illustrates what I'm saying....it's not because you write in a contract with someone that you can kill him anytime you want that if you kill him, it won't be against the law....you get my point?

There are a couple of laws about online gaming where money is being spent that touches the change of a game, false advertising, taking money for a specific purpose and then changing that purpose, etc....

So go :woody:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:26pm

If you knew anything about law in general, you would know that it's not because it's written in the description that it bypasses the actual law. You can't write whatever you want in the bylaws of a game or any contract and say it applies if it goes against the law. Example, very stupid example but it illustrates what I'm saying....it's not because you write in a contract with someone that you can kill him anytime you want that if you kill him, it won't be against the law....you get my point?

There are a couple of laws about online gaming where money is being spent that touches the change of a game, false advertising, taking money for a specific purpose and then changing that purpose, etc....

So go :woody:

Please sue them and see how far you get.... They have the right to chage anything anytime... All Games are like this.... As for the Rule yes it is very stupid.... DE has had this rule for a year.. I don't like it there even though my player is level 4...
Have a great day... :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: