You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:24pm

Just a FYI

I personally suggested lisad to look into our Feedbacks/ideas and go about her admin business by finding what the community wants needs and dislikes. but i see that is not the caase.

Perhaps we will take seriously the feedbacks/ideas forum thread now. ban together and calmly guide new admin in proper direction, with the majorities intrest. are slowly let admin change game as she/he see fit while we all disrespect him/her and give admin no reason to care about accomidating us. as im sure loso got tired of it.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:24pm

*Or Slowly.. not Are slowly

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:43pm

This was on DE a year... It was only a matter of time before we got it.. I am not sure if they have it on PL or not.. These admins do't care about the players all they care about is getting our money....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:59pm

@ shylark

when you work ,you dont need money ?

if you work for free,feel free to come here and clean my house pls :rose:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:05pm

Your ideas in Feedbacks section in a nutshell:

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:35pm

@ shylark

when you work ,you dont need money ?

if you work for free,feel free to come here and clean my house pls :rose:

The point is when CrossKnight, Yvil, Twisted Sister they interacted with the players... Now a bunch of people running the show... And they don't care even the smallest amount about the PLAYERS.... :yes: :woody: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: