You are not logged in.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 12:29pm

Fools of Dungeon

can we agree. De/PL biggest fools on dungeons? can we put vote to have choice to play on with com serv, itll still be really active.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 5:05am

+1 please... usually only noobs that don't say any single word and have to ask them privately which monster they are so we can work together to win base

Monday, July 24th 2017, 6:32am

The more organized it gets the closer it will come to 7 healers vs7 healers. This way you have to settle for a simpler, faster strategy and shortens queue time. It is incredibly annoying when people won't talk and their are times when your team simply won't listen so you just can't win.

There is luck involved but skill in organizing your team becomes a factor. You may call it luck, but I managed to win 59/70 dungeons I attended this event. The way the classes are, there isn't much room for skill outside of team organization and strategy, so I really like the mix of players.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 6:37am

make that 49/70. Still fairly reliable to win once you get the hang of it though.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 7:26am

yeah but those who dont have same luck. i land in majority games where im with mostly pl de and they dont speak or go speak their language but still come out not knowing what to do or failing at everything..
organized and communication wont cure stupidity. i just look at it as i had a 9 los streak yesterday. thats 9 straight hours or waisting time with people i couldnt communicate with.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 7:28am

or skill i should call it. sorry. but i can organize and lead just about anyone, but like i said, once i cant speak to u or reach out to you on a minimum lvl, the fate is sealed. they join my fights when i purposely stall. etc.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 6:29pm

It is incredibly annoying when people won't talk and their are times when your team simply won't listen so you just can't win.

+1 :yes:

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 3:58am

can we agree. De/PL biggest fools on dungeons? can we put vote to have choice to play on with com serv, itll still be really active.

Go to DE and PL and cry and whine... Plenty here on COM are as bad... And really you a great leader... Maybe of the Mop Bucket Club.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: