You are not logged in.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Monday, July 24th 2017, 4:31pm

Battlefield requirements

There has been an update on Battlefields in http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/in…&id=102&page=10.

This means, from now on leeching, underdressed or any other agreements concerning article 4 of game rules (this also includes Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes):

ยง4. Fights and Battles
Participation in fights with a previously agreed outcome is not allowed.

agreeing on the course or outcome of fights in battlefields (e. g. crystalline caves, arena, temple, tallaar) is prohibited. This includes agreements on victory and defeat between opposite teams but not tactical agreements within a team. The course of the fight includes anything that influences the fights. It is not allowed. It is prohibited to agree with the opposite side on:
a. The use of belts (slots).
b. The use of blessings and other buffs.
c. The use of summons and mounts
d. Completing quests and collecting resources.
Naked fights in PvP events (if prohibited in the news).
Players need to be equipped in battlefields according to the battlefield requirements.

It is not allowed to enter battlefields and not to take part in the course of the battlefield.

will be punished according to game rules.

If you face any violation in any of the mentioned instances, please send instance link or screenshot including the players link who is violating the rule to guards.

Thank you!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Nov 3rd 2017, 7:46pm)

Monday, July 24th 2017, 5:45pm

Maybe first, need remove the possibility to speak with ennemy in prv in dungeons.
I do not understand the purpose of allowing this.

Same for the possibility to join a fight on ennemy side. Seems is not a bug, was reported a lot of time and still possible.

Speak with ennemy, join fights on ennemy side ... what's better for rigged instance?

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 12:38am

This means, from now on leeching, underdressed or any other agreements concerning article 4 of game rules (this also includes Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes):

A player* has been reported for leaching over 15 dungeon games easily..

thats over 20mill valor??? or close, is the punishment still only 50g and 500,000 valor for leaching all those games?? cause its hardly a dent in what he made and teaches no lesson

perhaps remove 500,000 valor per dungeon he leached cheers!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 25th 2017, 1:39pm)

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 12:40am

Maybe first, need remove the possibility to speak with ennemy in prv in dungeons.
I do not understand the purpose of allowing this.
also dahna i agree and disagree. there are times i can fool enemy into telling me how many healers or scouts we got lol xD can ask them for anything if you get them off gaurd! cause it doesnt click immediately that hey this is enemy who speaking to me

• "Sequana" started this thread

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 10:27am

A player* has been reported for leaching over 15 dungeon games easily..

thats over 20mill valor??? or close, is the punishment still only 50g and 500,000 valor for leaching all those games?? cause its hardly a dent in what he made and teaches no lesson

perhaps remove 500,000 valor per dungeon he leached cheers!

So you expect us to jail and punish a player because you say so? If you cannot get hold of the instance link, we cannot either. So as requested we need a screenshot then.

If you face any violation in any of the mentioned instances, please send instance link or screenshot including the players link who is violating the rule to guards.

Next time please take the effort and do a screenshot and deliver it to guards. After having more than your statement we can start working on it. Thank you!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 25th 2017, 1:39pm)

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 10:48am

first dungeons doesnt allow you to take link from completed first atleast from what i experienced as i already tried,

secondly dungeons has been temporarily removed and cannot see any completed bfs.

idc if you take my word or not, i have people who can vouch for me, all it takes is a single guard to go into completed bfs, search name of person i claim, and youll see serverl bfs of him doing nothing.. you choose how serious you want to take the job, but i gave you what i can at the current moment, i forget to take screenshots per every issue i see because so many happen that i dont react to take screenshot anymore..

you are guard maybe you can request admin to give you access to completed bfs of dungeons