You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 31st 2017, 4:13am

day 4 now with this problem

lisad

whats up with your team ? give me again an offer to transfer and now this,
i dont logg again in this game,until the problems are solved,thats waste my time for nothing here and players dont help too ,the ideas dont help with the inganmwe flash mode and this start with a fight in the game,when i enever more can fight,so telling me,for what i have to pay 500 diamonds ? 500 euro paying for cant playing the game or what is the idea ?

your team have my registrated e-mail,contact me there,when problem here over

so i cant play,when all only black
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Monday, July 31st 2017, 10:45am

This is free2play game,you have no obligation to pay a cent into game,but if you used to paypal you get diamonds (and probably extra goodies if during paypal event).

Monday, July 31st 2017, 11:11am

shh shh, no one tell pilek the problem has been solved! maybe we can have forum without him for a while :jump:

Monday, July 31st 2017, 2:31pm

i can't write in the chat :( . it's normal? :cry: :cry:

11:02 info: Dear players! In-game chat is working again on the latest version of Chrome! Visit the Elders on the main squares to receive a compensation for all caused inconveniences.