You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "_-The Punisher-_" started this thread

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 8:17pm

What are Liches Keeping Silent About

This is the quest I am currently undergoing.
Current goal: Use the map to find the hiding place that the author of the Necronomicon made

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=468197331

And when using it I get the following message:
20:16 Opening up the sheet of parchment, you see a strange description: ...the wind waves red flags standing on the stone structure, serving for many centuries as an abode of goodness and haven of light... Look for this place and use the map there.

I thought of the altar at berone ranges, with the goddess aladeya, but that wasn't it unfortunately. Anyone know any info in regards to this quest? :peace:

Monday, July 31st 2017, 6:37am

Daylight Square; Wirgold Estate; County Vurdaliya; after each use there will be an attack .
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, July 31st 2017, 7:17am

Thanks dear :) :kiss::rose:

Monday, July 31st 2017, 9:46am

For anyone else struggling with this, I've had the following hints

.the wind waves red flags standing on the stone structure, serving for many centuries as an abode of goodness and haven of light... >Wirgold estate
...the inscriptions on the old tombstones have faded, but the stubborn gnome spirit will always find his way home to his humble refuge... >Graves of the poor
...cosy homes with roofs covered in dry straw, becoming a refuge for hundreds of tiny pets... > Village of Kingala

Hope this helps other people with this quest.

Sunday, December 9th 2018, 3:35pm

Opening up the sheet of parchment, you see a strange description: ...in a rocky island, surrounded with scorching lava, a castle towers – a dwelling of good, a haven of light... Look for this place and use the map there.

where is this?

Sunday, December 9th 2018, 5:51pm

Ancestrial Mountains?

Sunday, December 9th 2018, 6:27pm

no :(

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Sunday, December 9th 2018, 7:07pm

Manor of Budrimakh is the place, it's talking about Cloister of Virtue with haven of light and good things
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.