You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Blood-slayer666" started this thread

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 8:01pm

Exchange and Bankslots

I think it'd be pretty useful if we could sell things from our banks directly in the exchange or atleast would have the option to see that there are people looking for those things.

Maybe I'm the only person doing this but usually I just stuff somewhat useless things into my banks when I need space thinking "well, its worth too much for me to throw away and maaybe it's going to come in handy one day so lets put it in bank and forget about it" and then end up with banks stuffed with trash I wont ever use but could very well sell to other.

If we had this option I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to see that their trash would make another persons day and at the same time clean up their banks and fill up their wallets.

Maybe this is a bit of a first world issue but it might be a nice luxary feature non the less as a lot of us don't check their banks too religiously.

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 5:03pm

+1

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 8:38am

+ :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: